What are the reasons mail is being delivered to SPAM folder?

Hello Guys..This question comes in my mind...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
What are the reasons if someone send me mail..It goes into my spam list..
What are the reasons ?How it decides whether it is mail or spam??πŸ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is it that all of your incoming mail is being directed to the SPAM folder?
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    How it decides whether it is mail or spam??πŸ˜•

it is decided by combination of text analysis by keyword or statistical correlation
    and lists of Internet locations(domains) associated with spamming;
    filtering can be done both by service providers and individual users,or collaboratively

and it can be filtered by e-mail filtering softwares
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    check out this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    no biggie..
    This question instantly took place in my mind...I was simply checking my mails...
    so I thought how this spam filtering take place??
    and thanks mahesh for link...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey what do u think about "use pendrive as a RAM in vista????" is it effective? is it harmful to pendrive?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Maconomy UK has signed a contract with Ramboll UK. The deal includes a Maconomy Professional Services Solution with Business Intelligence capabilities for 550 users. London 2nd November 2009 - Maconomy,...
3M, the diversified technology company, is supporting this month’s European Week for Safety and Health at Work (19 – 25 October) by highlighting the importance of a thorough risk assessment...
Hi everyone, Anyone has any ideas about how to incorporate Web Services in any application? What all files one need to create and what all configurations one need to do...
Software piracy has been the biggest concern for top software makers, especially in countries such as India and China Windows 7 Home Premium can be bought for Rs.50. Read this...