What are the options for me in B.tech final sem. now..help me.Will you ?

I am pursuing B.tech final semester in Comp sc. from a small college in Orissa. Most of my friends already got jobs in HR, BPO's etc and some of them started working too. Even team members of my final year project did the same. Now all i am left alone with the project and whole bunch of worries about my career. Frankly speaking, there are less or no jobs regarding software developer or mobile developers in the state. My problem is that i am confused what to do to right now.I want to get into some IT company that provides excellent training and workplace.For such, I am willing to put my effort to any extent possible. I have been learning online and practicing online tutorials and also shaping up the technical skills. I am below the average level at programming and still continuing my practice. The idea of getting a job asap is haunting my mind which is also hindering the practice. Please give any sort of advises on what to do right now. I know this kind of experience sounds awkward but it is really happening with me now. Thank you in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A group of scientists at the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University and the Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) scaled up...
In an amazing breakthrough, engineers from University of Washington have developed a miniature handheld microscope that could help doctors and dentists distinguish between healthy and cancerous cells in an office...
The efforts of British, American, and Australian scientists have all taken fruit to discover what is believed to be the widest known planetary system. Their studies show that the 2MASS...
Project Abstract / Summary : The 21st century is the era of “Smart”. With the advancement in technology and engineering, our daily use gadgets are getting smarter. Even our cars...
Project Abstract / Summary : The 21st century is the era of “Smart”. With the advancement in technology and engineering, our daily use gadgets are getting smarter. Even our cars...