What are the odds of a possibility of a Market Shift?

Hello guys, I am putting forward a discussion which is completely related to Business and Marketing domain.

We know that one of the main reasons of degrading of Indian Market is globalization. Products which are already available in Indian Companies have to compete with imported brands which eventually end up taking the largest share. Now and then we see people giving alternatives to foreign brands in Indian versions which is important to save the economy of the country but consumers still seem to get attracted towards the foreign brands.

The point of discussion is:

Is it possible to bring about a market shift from foreign to Indian brands?
Do you propose any particular strategy at a business level WITHOUT CHANGING THE LAWS OF GLOBALIZATION?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nayan Goenka
    Hello guys, I am putting forward a discussion which is completely related to Business and Marketing domain.

We know that one of the main reasons of degrading of Indian Market is globalization. Products which are already available in Indian Companies have to compete with imported brands which eventually end up taking the largest share. Now and then we see people giving alternatives to foreign brands in Indian versions which is important to save the economy of the country but consumers still seem to get attracted towards the foreign brands.

The point of discussion is:

Is it possible to bring about a market shift from foreign to Indian brands?
    Do you propose any particular strategy at a business level WITHOUT CHANGING THE LAWS OF GLOBALIZATION?

On your question:a lack of awareness is main influencing factor in affecting indian market.Trends are changing and people are changing to indian products from foreign products .They started to feel the power and beauty of Indian products.
    My view:I dont expect a market shift.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    On your question:a lack of awareness is main influencing factor in affecting indian market.Trends are changing and people are changing to indian products from foreign products .They started to feel the power and beauty of Indian products.
    My view:I dont expect a market shift.

If people are already trying to focus on power and beauty of Indian products, it means this will increase their consumption. THIS is Market shift we want. Currently market is tending to outscale foreign brand and we are trying to find out a way to develop a business strategy that can complete these brands in present legal conditions.
    Discuss the ways to resolve it rather than impact of globalization.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    P
    Nayan Goenka
    If people are already trying to focus on power and beauty of Indian products, it means this will increase their consumption. THIS is Market shift we want. Currently market is tending to outscale foreign brand and we are trying to find out a way to develop a business strategy that can complete these brands in present legal conditions.
    Discuss the ways to resolve it rather than impact of globalization.
    We produce world class products but we lack packaging and design which usually lures people towards them in the first sight.
    Eg:consider lays chips which contains minimum quantity of chips,maximum air,best packing to attract customers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All the forgetful people rejoice. While the world's #1 search engine for all the things you misplaced or forgot, continues to be your mom or wife; you can now lessen...
Hey guys, I am putting forward a topic of discussion related to prevent unwanted usage of cellphones in colleges. This is my theory to stop the unwanted use of Cell...
Users of The Pirate Bay (TPB) website have now more reasons to rejoice to mark the 10th anniversary of the site. We know that thousands of people are not able...
Is it worth spending 6 months in CDAC and putting 79k(WiMC)+35K(accomodation) on it? Or staying at home and going to some coaching centre and preparing for GATE and IES?Which one...
I have some doubt in power transformer relating it with the frequency. 1. what will happen to the power transformer which is designed for 50 hz is connected to 100...