What are the odds India will get into a War soon enough?

Hey guys, if you check news reports for the last 6 months, It has a regular report of intrusions from Chinese troops and Pakistani troops. Recently we lost 5 men on the LoC gunned down by Pakistanis. China has infiltrated into Indian territory and caused a lot of damage. With extreme politics in the Indian Government Camp who is just focusing on winning the next elections, they don't seem to give a shit about it. No action has been taken. Apart from that, the sour relations with the neighbors is most likely to take a next level. They can take easy advantage of this situation and their motives seem to capture a lot of territory.

My points of discussion are:
What are the odds we go into a war by late this year?
Do you think we can resist that sort of attack?
Do you believe if Pak and China plan a combined attack, Indian forces can resist them at same time?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    India definitely has the power and technology to stop china+pakistan.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    India definitely has the power and technology to stop china+pakistan.

I dont think so. Both have them have nuclear warheads more than India. (if it ever comes to it.) Count the army, navy, air force personnel. Resources, technology, market stability, political situation. It simply seems tough to digest it.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    if u expect war against Pakistan and China . then India have no chance for winning . but i think its not too soon. if china hold number one country position then, plz stop war thinking read jokes page then u got pleasure and peace in mind
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I dont know if I am right, but i seriously think the best time to attack the country from both sides is during election campaigns. All of them are busy in creating vote banks and it seems China + Pak can easily do a smash and grab job. There should Army rule in India if these political monkeys dont do anything.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I don't see any sense in this debate.
    Please remember that CE is spread all over world.This is not mere 'Indian website'. Chinese & Pakistan people trolls this website too.This will sound very offensive to them.
    We never promote hate towards any culture,country or community in CE.We have only one religion, i.e Engineering.

I am closing this thread.

PS : Make love, not warcraft.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This may sound stupid but I have not been able to find away of doing it. I want to have a large wallpaper as my background and want it to...
Hello CEans! Well I am a bit late in giving my Introduction but here it is: Name: Nayan Goenka *Engineering Trade: IT Location: Nagpur *Occupation: Student / Self Working. Soon...
Hi friends, I have several questions that are related to develop servo controllers and develop servo drivers, so if you know something or you know one good website with an...
Indian consumer electronics brand, iBall has announced 8 GB / 16 GB Hybrid Dual Pen Drive. Did you notice it says 'Hybrid'? Well, the pen drive has been designed to...
Apple may unveil the next iPhone, aka iPhone 5S at an event on September 10, according to AllThingsD. The information has been revealed by sources closer to the developments at...