What are the incentives for startups under startup India?

As we all know, PM Modi launched Startup India in January this year.
There's a big PDF file containing all the details. But I'm not that good with financial terms.
Can someone help me comprehend what the initiative offers to new startups and innovators?
It would be a great help.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2016, Microsoft tried to woo the gaming audience by not only unveiling several new game titles like Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3...
Yesterday at the Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, Apple previewed the iOS 10 operating system for its mobile devices. The new operating system has already been launched to the...
One of the most awaited tech event of the year- Apple WWDC Keynote 2016, finally took flight yesterday. Tim Cook, CEO Apple, kicked off the event paying condolence to the...
Chinese electronics venture Xiaomi has unveiled a new product in Redmi 3 range, the Redmi 3S in China. The model will be priced at CNY 699 (approximately Rs. 7,000/-). Its...
Hi, I have been working as a software developer for 1.5 Months. I dont want to be a developer, because development is not my passion, I got placed in my...