What are the good ideas under privacy on Social network project?

I am student and I have a final year project, I have chance to do it on the privacy on social network site (Social media) but right now I am in brainstorming phase. I couldn't come up with good idea that I can write a short proposal to my advisor. I need your help guys to advice me some of ideas about privacy issues rated to the end users. Keep this in mind I can do my work as technical side or based on user study.Waiting for your help thanks in advance

Replies

• Amit Tandon
    Amit Tandon

Your social network feed can have image tagging option and the tagged images should be visible only to the friends. that is the biggest privacy concern....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I represent a small team of 3 young founders working on a stealth mode startup. Our product helps people discover parties worth attending in close vicinity. We are targeting 16...
Hye, I’m a student of electrical engineering ( industrial technology).I’m doing my final year project and in need of some suggestions. As stated, the water pump that I’m planning to...
Hi,  I m 2015 passout student in Ece engineering from Pune university. Having 1 year of experience in technical  support, right now working as manual tester, 1 year of experience,...
A study into the treatment of Parkinson’s disease has achieved a degree of success thanks to an engineered solution that delivered a therapeutic protein to participants’ brains.https://www.theengineer.co.uk/parkinsons-disease-gdnf/?cmpid=tenews_7552270&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=tenews&adg=B9661AD2-80C4-45E6-885B-771A5905C40A
Off-label use medical device use is a tricky subject and one that has been at the center of many heated debates. It is strictly against the law for manufacturers to...