What are the factors that determine the progress of any company?

Please, list out some important point that helps to grow the company along.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

There are key metrics that any company has to track - like growth in customer / user count, revenues, sales etc. 

These numbers indicate whether the company is making progress. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing BE...since 2011..And now i got admitted in the final year of my course.The dumbest student of this century...i think so..If someone is currently working on any project..and...
May anyone tell me whats wrong with this code i am beginner#include#include#includemain(){    char username[1000][2000];    char password[1000][2000];    int i;    printf("Hello What You Want to do: \n 1.REGESRTER \n 2.LOG IN \n...
Here's the details, thanks in advance for the advice guys!!!The hinged blocks are delrin, the center block is aluminum. The fastener needs to remain locked while being vibrated, jostled, and...
simple problem , is how to make the login the login function to check if the username and password are exist after the registration 
Resurrecting the dead, mind control, radiation gone wrong, and man-eating robots, we've rounded up 10 of history's creepiest true tales of science and engineering gone wrong.https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/10-scary-true-stories-engineering-history?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=6156&elq_cid=1069623