What Are The Common Traits Entrepreneurs Should Possess

Here is an article from "BUSINESS INSIDER"regarding it. I personally think that the author is quite correct here.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Too many links in that article.

But a statement definitely caught my attention -
    Entrepreneurs use communities both as a place for networking and a place for customers to engage with their product or brands.

We are a community and I can't wait to see the day when techpreneurs join us here to showcase/ show-off their latest endeavors. 👍
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    AbraKaDabra
    I can't wait to see...
    Just remove "I" and anyone can become Entrepreneur.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# Find sometime to read whole article including links. I am sure you will have something to think about 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# Find sometime to read whole article including links. I am sure you will have something to think about 👍
    I sure will. Thanks.
    @CEans: It would be interesting to know what points other than those mentioned in the article above would you like to add to this topic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Burmese Government claims that it has helped over 6000 wannabes in their endevour. Here is the supporting article. Burmese Government Funds 6000 Enterprises!
Endeavor is a movement to bring together high impact entrepreneurs under one roof. It is basically going in and around Egypt. What do you think it is. Do we have...
Artificial Beach in Japan! Look at the way they've simulated an entire beach right inside a stadium. Only Japanese engineers can do it.
Hi i am a student studying mca in viziag I am very much interest about computers
Hello crazyengineers.com i am TAMOGHNA CCHAKRABORTY . i am a Bengali and i live in Lucknow. i am pursuing my B.TECH from SHIATS ALLAHABAD and i am in my 3rd...