What are the chances that a Software Tester/Testing Engineer will go abroad for an ON-Site Project?

Hello Guyz, I'm a B.Tech Final Year Student (Branch : Computer Science & Engineering). Well, I am interested in "Testing" so I'm thinking about to make my career in this field.
Any engineering graduates join IT companies in India with dream filled eyes waiting for the opportunity to go on-site for a project, And I'm no exceptional. So I just want to know if there's any chances for a testing engineer to go abroad for an on-site project?
Thanks in Advance... ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PROSENJIT
    So I just want to know if there's any chances for a testing engineer to go abroad for an on-site project?
    Lot of my friends who work in the QA domain have been on-site. But no one can guarantee it, as you'd guess.
  • PROSENJIT
    PROSENJIT
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lot of my friends who work in the QA domain have been on-site. But no one can guarantee it, as you'd guess.
    Ok... So there's a hope! ๐Ÿ˜ That's Enough for me. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • subin pv
    subin pv
    Hi i am a software tester with 4 years experience in both automation and manual testing. now i am looking job in abroad / looking some onsite projects. anyone one know ho will get any onsite ingestion jobs in abroad.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Its not very easy to get a job abroad but its not impossible.
    Since, people mostly interview employees who hold a valid H1.

One idea is you can file H1 through some known consultancy in US, and work for them for few months or an year , that way you have some chances.

Or else, join a services company in india demanding onsite in 1 year after joining. If you are exceptional and if there is a requirement then its possible.
  • subin pv
    subin pv
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Its not very easy to get a job abroad but its not impossible.
    Since, people mostly interview employees who hold a valid H1.

One idea is you can file H1 through some known consultancy in US, and work for them for few months or an year , that way you have some chances.

Or else, join a services company in india demanding onsite in 1 year after joining. If you are exceptional and if there is a requirement then its possible.
    whats the formalities to file H1 , can u explain
  • subin pv
    subin pv
    PROSENJIT
    Ok... So there's a hope! ๐Ÿ˜ That's Enough for me. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜€
    can u give any ref
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    subin pv
    whats the formalities to file H1 , can u explain
    You may talk to the people in your company who've been on-site. Typically H1 documentation and process will be initiated by the company.
  • subin pv
    subin pv
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You may talk to the people in your company who've been on-site. Typically H1 documentation and process will be initiated by the company.
    dear , i am working in a small company. here i am only doing testing .
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You cannot file H1 on your own unless you have a job offer in US.

Thats why, we need help of consultancies who give you a job in their firm and file your H1.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was searching for a solution to reduce the size of icons that appear in the Applications folder. It's very easy to adjust the size of the icons when you...
I am 2015 passout from ECE and i have very less interest in programming.Then which course is suitable for me either testing or Java.
Event Name: ASTHIVAAR'15 Organised by: KALASALINGAM UNIVERSITY In VIRUDHUNAGAR, Tamil Nadu Event Dates - Oct 6, 2015 at 8:30 AM to Oct 6, 2015 at 5:00 PM Venue Address: KALASALINGAM...
SONY has launched it's Xperia M5 today.......... Features: * Android v5.0 lollipop * dust proof + water proof * 21.5MP rear camera + 13MP front camera * 3GB RAM *...
Just saw the Apple event and began wondering if Apple's really lost it's lead in the industry. Yeah, they do well when it comes to selling, but when it comes...