What are the best online websites/resources available in clarifiyin doubts of electrical engineering concepts?

stucked while studying due to various doubts come to my mind at that time

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Electrical engineering NPTEL lectures:

electrical engineering NPTEL lectures - Google Search

• ejjirotu babu
    ejjirotu babu

Thankyou verymuch for your information sir.but  i need a platform where i can share/interact with faculty/community about the subjects/concepts  without having  time bound(discussion forum like this)

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You could simply ask your questions here and some engineer could respond. We're working on a new app where you could post your question directly to all the electrical engineers. It's going to be pretty awesome!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Manufacturer uses 8 cylinder for 3200cc engine. why they are not using single big cylinder Having 3200 cc engine capacity?
I want to to develop mini website for college management system in html with php MySQL how can i proceed it . please help me mam.How can develop that college...
Georgia Tech has released a report that lays out a plan for data interoperability in IoT apps for smart-building.https://www.machinedesign.com/industrial-automation/free-report-details-iot-data-standards-smart-buildings?Issue=MACD-001_20181001_MACD-001_680&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_2_b&utm_rid=CPG05000000559845&utm_campaign=20282&utm_medium=email&elq2=5d0fbb3674bc49a2932840329017ae5b
how to get numbers that are not perfect squares or perfect cube or perfect fifth