What are technical support officers and technical consultants ?

A few days ago I have given a employability Test AMCAT , and after declaration of result they sent me job oppurtunities and most of them were for the post of Technical Support Officers or Technical consultant .What type of jobs are those ? Are these a kind of B.P.O. ? Should i go for it ? Their salary packages were also good like 3 lpa 2.5 lpa . I am confused please guide me .

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Technical Support Officers - user got problem and you need to solve that from given manual.

#-Link-Snipped-# - It should be like technical analyst and need a high skill and expertise to give direction to project.

But, I am not sure how exactly IT/service firm uses these position title.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Don't go by job title - read the job description and ask questions for clarity before joining.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Canon India, the digital imaging giant, today announced that launch of its first ultralight portable scanner image FORUMLA P-201 and CaptureOnTouch mobile app for easy scanning when on move. This...
Hi CEans , I had a chance to see a truck having more than one propeller shaft and my question related to it was though the propeller shaft is connected...
“Underwater internet!” Sounds alien? Not anymore. Researchers at University of Buffalo have been working on underwater wireless sensors that use TCP/IP (the common networking protocol for internet) and can transmit...
Hi can any one tell me how to pass a string as an argument in a funtion or a method of a class,and its further use in that method or...
compiler,assembler,word processor,linker AMONG THIS WHICH IS NOT A SYSTEM SOFTWARE?? i am confused..