Best Investment Options?

As a novice, I want to put in a fraction of my savings into investments. And I'm not talking huge amounts here- just Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2000 per month. So far I found the best options in Gold and Silver. But I want to acquire info of other investment options worth considering (in that specific price bracket).

Presently I'm just trying to understand the stock market / economy- and have very little idea of company shares, individual stocks or IPOs. (even understanding these terms required a lot of Googling!)

Would like to know how the other engineers are making their money work for them. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Elitmus is one of the India's largest placement potential assessment tests for fresh engineering graduates. The paper pattern for elitmus is simple and it's important that each student preparing for...
India's favorite, 83 year old radio station, All India Radio (AIR) aka Aakashvani has adopted the Android route and an Android app is now available for download in the Google...
sir i am finishing my 2nd year and searching for training or a part time job as suitable in jodhpur , Rajasthan as i cannot move out since my college...
Hi all, Guys so happy to join with you guys in a virtual world where everything is possible. I am a civil Engineer.. Working for a government organisation.. I am...