What are some of the best interview questions asked in HR interview?
The answers are-
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
2. Why do you want to work in this company?
3. Are you willing to relocate any city in India and abroad?
4. What are the plans for higher studies?
5. Why should we hire you?
6. If you are asked to work on a holiday alone in the office will you come or not?
Interviews are like examinations. I don't recall having a favorite exam. The thought of being tested just puts me down because at times this process is subjective and merely reflects one's suitability of potential in the respective regards of interview position.
In my view interviews are conducted to test once Ability and Mentality. Ability comes when we have right skill set required for a particular job role. It’s not always that the skills we have, sometimes it’s once willingness to explore also matters. Mentality, attitude matters a lot.
Well, answering to your point following are some of the interview questions that are mostly asked and not limited to.
1. Tell me about yourself - Most of the interviewers start with this question. The reason being candidate takes sometime to settle out from fear and gain confidence. Explaining themselves is bit easy than answering other questions.
2. Why should we hire you? - interviewer often ask this question to check willingness and passion towards the job role. In such cases explain your strengths and show them what exactly drives you to the job.
3. Why our(xyz) company? - here the interviewer want to know your views on the company. Explain them in a positive way mentioning the market value the company have and all.
4. What drives you to achieve your goals? - this shows how structured and organised you are towards your career. Be genuine and let the interviewer know what exactly pushing you move forward and vision for future. It can be something like hard work of my parents to shape me well drives me work hard to succeed.
5. Why you have left your previous organisation? - this question reveals your attitude. Remember to be honest answering such questions. But never say anything negative about the previous organisation. Something like I want to work for the full scope of rolling stock where as the previous organisation is offering me to work only with intermediate life cycle.
6. There are some common questions like what is your ability to coordinate with in the team of 10 members(assume)? How will you work under pressure? - when such questions are exposed try to highlight your skills and show your previous experience as a key. If you are a fresher highlight them the event, fests that you might have coordinated during college days.
7. There are some questions to check your compatibility - Are you ready to work in shifts? Are you willing to relocate? - when such questions are asked be genuine. Interviewer just want to check your comfort. It’s not like you say yes to everything. It’s also important how to say No.
Be confident. It’s just a test for ability and mentality. Hope this helps.
All the very best.
In every interviews they ask about tell me about yourself as first question. And they asked what do you know about our company and tell me about our company, products we develop. They asked me are you ready to work in shifts and do your parents agree to work in shifts and if you tell yes or no they ask you reasons for that. They asked about projects i did, explain that projects. Workshops and seminars i attended and what i learnt from that workshops.
if you have deadline to submit your project and your family member is serious then what will you choose either to come for office and submit project or leave project and go to visit your family member. They look at my CGPA and asked me about physics questions. We should be aware of what designation they are providing. I attended campus placements so they will ask questions from ppt they have explained us. If any questions asked during interviews they will ask even that questions in technical and HR interviews. Tell about your passion, why do you choose these company?, Are you ready to relocate?, Are you planning to do your masters. HR round will be peace you can do it easily.
All the best.
I would like to list out some frequently asked HR questions :
1.Tell me about yourself.
2.What are your hobbies?
3.What are your Strengths and Weaknesses?
4.Why should we hire you?
5.Why do you want to join in our company?
6.Are you ready to relocate?
7.Are you ready to sign a bond?
8.Are you ready to work for Night shifts?
9.Suppose you are a Team Leader ,how will you manage?
10.What is your Aim/Goal?
11.Explain your Project.
12.Why did you opt for development/testing (or whatever you are into , it depends) ?