What are some new ideas for my fyp based on Android Information security?

I am a final year student of bscs i need to know about new ideas based on android or information security 

Or any other field that is easy to learn within 3 months

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - have you considered any ideas on your own? If yes, please share them with us and let us know why did you not choose any of them. It will give us an idea about the kind of project you're interested in doing. 

Also, it's difficult for us to judge your learning abilities and suggest a project that you'd be able to do in 3 months. 

We need to understand the level of your preparation so that we can make meaningful suggestions. 

• Bakhtawar Khalid
    Bakhtawar Khalid

Actually i was working on search and rescue robot using matlab but my orignal idea was to use sensors to detect and track but my teachers were not willing so now i want to change the project ... it can be android based or iot ... i have a little knowledge of iot and android 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have scored more than 70% in every external examination but it was reverse in case of internal, as I was with 40% or below that. I didn't understand what...
Just wanted to know the specifications of Revit
I'm in my 3rd sem. And it's nothing like the first year. Feel like giving up already lol
We are hiring part time web designers(PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL), Android programmers(must have developed android games before) and security testers(Should be an expert in writing OWASP 10 test cases...