training in civil engineering

hello to all,
this is ankit a 2nd yr student in civil engineering from ITM GURGAON. as all knw tht a 4n weeks summer training is to be done during the month of jun-july 2009....i am pretty unsure as to how can i seearch for compnies for the same. i would prefer the company to be in delhi or NCR. plzzz help me out as i m in a great dilemma as what to do.....😔

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum!
    There are very good companies in civil engineering field in Delhi. Why don't you approach them?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    yeah buddy,delhi houses India's real estate gaints like DLF and Unitech,I will suggest you do the summer training in any construction house,since infratsructure is at its peak in india
  • ankit1988
    ankit1988
    thnks a lot for your valuable help. i have another ques to bother u though😉....can u tell me what should be the proper procedure for contacting a company for training??? shud i go there personally or place a resume on the site....???
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    every company has their own procedures if you personally know someone,then they can best guide you or refer you,otherwise you can take help of your collge placement officer they have got lots of contact,and lastly get in touch with the HR and know the procedure!!! its rare any company doesnt entertain training and projects
  • Differential
    Differential
    ankit1988
    thnks a lot for your valuable help. i have another ques to bother u though😉....can u tell me what should be the proper procedure for contacting a company for training??? shud i go there personally or place a resume on the site....???
    Approach the HR of company via telephone/email. Tell them you want to have a training in their company.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Garfeild and Frenzy

Welcome to CE.
    we have exclusive sections for mini projects for college students
    Frenzy you can have a look at section ->#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ahmad.211
    ahmad.211
    sir,
    Iam Ahmad. Iam doing my third year in civil engineering.
    I want to do my summer training from IIT's or any other good construction companies in Delhi. I will b doing my training in june so i dont hav much time left for applying in the companies so plss replly fast...plzz help me....
    Plzz tell me the correct procedure for applying.
    I will b very thankfull.
  • sagararora80
    sagararora80
    i am a 2nd year civil engineering student. i wanted to know whether DLF provides an IN PLANT TRAINING which i wamrted to do in december. if yes what is the procedure to get there?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The answer from Differential holds good here.

"Approach the HR of company via telephone/email. Tell them you want to have a training in their company."
  • rama
    rama

You can do civil engineering training  software courses such as Staad Pro, AutoCad or Etabs from the institutes. Now a Days Institute provide  100% job assistance.You can get the job on the courses which you have chosen.

You may also visit #-Link-Snipped-# .

• Grace Wander
    Grace Wander

thanks for the tips

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Posting Rule - Original MS-Paint Creations only. Here's mine - "Arrogance - the last expression " ..art on canvas by The Big K ​ ​ [Price: $999999.99 ] [Extra charges...
Ok, here we go for the next connect. This is fairly easier than the previous one. Ok, connect these.
Hiiii everybody, Anyone have matlab codes for noise or jammers? I tried googling but can't find. Please help me get one. Thank you...
hi this is Deepali from Gurgaon(NCR), Haryana and I m very glad to join this forum ,as nw I can interact with so many engineers around the world and we...
Is summer training essential. Should I go for it in 2nd year only or can I go for it in next year.