What are 'Quote' and 'Multiquote' options in CrazyEngineers discussions

what is this quote-multiquote. I didnt get it

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Quote and Reply function mostly in the same way. The feature lets you quote either entire message or only selected part of it in your message. Like this -

Shaheen Mongam
    what is this quote-multiquote. I didnt get it
    Multiquote, on the other hand can let you insert quotes from different posts in your reply. To do this, simply press 'quote' button on all the posts that you want to include in your reply. You will now see "Insert Quotes" button just below your reply box. You can now click on this 'Insert Quotes' button, rearrange the order of the quotes (if required), and include them in your reply.

Example (Messages quoted belong to different discussions) :
    highvoltpower
    Hi, I'm new here i wanna ask where i can put signature, i searched all settings but cant find there. so anyone tell me when will be signature allow.
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello

Here is the Video Tutorial " How to Add POLL to your Thread "

• Shaheen Mongam
    Shaheen Mongam
    gotcha... thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born and brought up in Mumbai, Lakshmi Ananthamurthy is a Construction Engineer by degree and an MBA graduate from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. A mother of...
Can anybody tell me the exact formula to calculate the chordal tooth thickness of a spur gear.I am going to design an anti backlash gear having Number Of Teeth=40 and...
I m new here. I m a first year Mechanical Engineering student. How can I become a good engineer. I would like to know the opinions and views from you....
1. C-DAC (Head Quarters) Pune Rank 1-300 c-dac HQ has been the best from the start. 2. C-DAC Knowledge Park Rank 1-300 I got very positive feedback from my friends...
The latest release from Gionee - F103 Pro is now available for sale. The device comes packed with loads of features and belongs to the Gionee’s fashion series smartphone category....