What after engineering? Need Help!

im an engineering student in computer science branch and i wanted to know what
should i opt after engineering

please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to jobs/careers section of CE Forums.

First things first - typically candidates opt for a job after engineering. But the fact is no one here can answer that question for you. You've to figure out what you want to do after you graduate - it could be a job or post graduate studies or starting a business or something totally different.

You can't let others decide that for you, because we can't.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Software, hardware, marketing, PG and PhD, ERPetc., etc.,...
    The world is your oyster. However, as Big K says, you only can open it.
    Whatever you do, be sure that you will enjoy it. Otherwise you are in for stress.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have 40 boards to be assembled with total 148 parts in one side. Do you guys know any PCB assembler can send the first article for free for my...
hi friends iam manoj kumar an (ece)engineering student.i want to do my specification in communication. iam very much interested in knowing more about communication and in introducing new communication technology...
One of the most common and tricky interview question asked mostly by the HR folks to candidates. Another varient of this question is "Why should we select you over the...
I am unable to reach to my friend. How can I find the current location of my friend's mobile? Please help me out!!!
hi.... actually as per the definition the output of the amplitude modulation has same frequency as that of the carrier.......... bt if the frequency is constant then why are side...