What after B.Tech?

Hi friends
I have just completed my B.Tech. Now i am confused what to do ,any suggestions

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What are the options that you are evaluating?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Start making projects if not getting any job or don't want to study further else do job hunt or prepare yourself for CAT/MAT/GATE/GRE(anyone based on your interest) if want to study further
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Or, start a venture on your own. I bet that's going to be the most exciting thing you can do after graduation. πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    If interested in research then start it on Telecommunication , it could be useful to you and the world too πŸ˜€
  • dorothysarah
    dorothysarah
    You have to decide whether you want to remain in the same field or want to switch to some other domain.
  • sunil_ks
    sunil_ks
    Guys!
    I'm doing Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from GIIP with 100% assured placement in top MNCs.
    I'm gonna rock into LPOs from the next year on. You can contact them on 011-3088 4000

So all you B. Tech pass outs, take a chance guys....
    Sunil
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Cant find the CEan replying,think we confused with more suggestions πŸ˜‰

Plan your area of interest first and make your way towards it!
  • giip
    giip
    My suggestion would be to get enrolled for a full-time program such as MBA (IT), Patent Engineering etc., at a very good institute which will provide you with a confirmed job opportunity on completion of the higher program.
  • DheerajR
    DheerajR
    Prefer go for post graduate program like mba,mtech whatever your interest is
  • giip
    giip
    There are plenty of things you can do after B.Tech. But the best option is to choose a career where you can utilize your knowledge, skills and get a better career hike. I'll suggest you to make your career move into Intellectual Property Rights and become a patent engineer. Search "Intellectual Property Courses" in Google
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @GIIP: I like your way of advertising your services πŸ˜€ . Please be alerted that we're watching.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need the help of persons who have knowledge in Graphic Designing. I need a good logo and since I am no good at Graphics, thought I'll ask for help...
hi guys , We have many people on CE more than 41K. So i wanted to ask a question , are you people stressed of working/reading etc etc . If...
We're less than a week away from the launch of the supposed next "iPhone killer," the Palm Pre. The iPhone has miraculously survived a few of these attempts on its...
CEans from Nepal - RKNEC, one of the most sought after engineering colleges in India, is visiting Kathmandu, Nepal to participate in Indian Education Fair between 29 May - 2...
Quick Heal CEan of the month May 2009 is... 😁CEan - English Scared 😁 Ever since joining CrazyEngineers in January 2009, Crazy Electrical Engineer CEan English-Scared (E-S) went on to...