What after B.Tech? M.Tech Or MBA?

hey,
this is keerti.......i am in 2nd yr electronics and comm.
i want to knoewthat what is better for me after b.tech m.tech or mba??????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This has been discussed several times on CE. Go through following discussion threads -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Overall, you should first share what are your expectations from your career? Do you see yourself in Technical Field or Management Field?
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    thanks big
  • georgerobinson
    georgerobinson
    It depends on your interests to choose either M.Tech or MBA. Both options have different tastes and preferences. If you are interested in business activities it is good to move with MBA.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    M.Tech here as I would like to learn more after getting some work experience... 😀
  • manubhat
    manubhat
    Hey CEans,
    Can some one Give details about automotive engineering[M.tech] in VIT,vellore?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've lot of employed professionals here. Why not share the reasons you quit your last job? Has your new job offered you what you were looking for?
this link might prove usful to those who are going to persue computer science and engineering in their respective college!!! https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&so...3-TCAg&usg=AFQjCNEO59afNB659LTSC5gmTp96CEVDhQ
Hi guys, I need some help. I want to make a project using an IR proximity sensor. I can't think of any idea that would be unique in a way....
Hey Guys, I am doing a project on how to id and locate people inside a huge building within a metre or less and display their position including their relative...
hey all.. i am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student... i want to do my pg in aeronautical/aerospace field.... what all papers i should concentrate on...? how to select my...