What abt KRRISH???

hi ppl...
i guess by now most of u must have had the pleasure of watching KRRISH 😉 as for me... it was good... nice direction and splendid performance by HRITHIK... though its music remains a weak point...
so just hit here with yer views abt the movie....

Replies

• Intruder
    Intruder
    Re: wat abt KRRISH???

aashima
    hi ppl...
    i guess by now most of u must have had the pleasure of watching KRRISH 😉 as for me... it was good... nice direction and splendid performance by HRITHIK... though its music remains a weak point...
    so just hit here with yer views abt the movie....
    I am sorry aashima but i will call it fake, super exaggeration, useless acting, waste of money and waste of time.
  • jellydonot
    jellydonot
    Is KRRISH The Greatest Superhero Movie Ever Made In India?

Someone just posted a poll about Krrish on pollsb.com: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In an interview, the interviewer asks, "Which is your favorite engineering subject? Why?". How can we answer this if we don't have any specific subject as our favorite?
Hi All, Here is one question from my side in the line of puzzels in C. Find* whether a given 1/2/3/4/5 digit number is divisible by 3 or not. *Conditions:...
Hello people Can anyone suggest me some projects in JAVA?? I am learning JAVA core...and it would be preferrable if projects are related to media?
I have often seen people doing Ping with IP(internet Protocol) address in continuation when the server is down...Can anyone write down what does it mean and why is it used??
With the latest blasts that rocked the wonderful city;mumbai. I have been thinking of the mentality,perspective of these terrorists who neither bother about old,young;rich,poor; women,men.I wonder what drives them so...