Whaddap!!

Hey there everybody. Joined CE after my best friend "Kidakaka" sent me the link of his interview with CE.

Name: Ashish

*Engineering Trade: Electrical/Electronics Engineer

*Occupation
: Working as a Project Engineer with Whirlpool at its world headquarters.

Work Experience
: Worked 3 years for a small aviation company cranking out controls algorithm and models. Switched to my current job half a year ago.

*Hobbies & Interests
: Cricket, Football (both kinds), hiking and lazying around.

*Aim in life
: I use gtalk, no AIM. ๐Ÿ˜

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Came to the site to read my very good friend, kidakaka's interview. Liked the site and as they (I have no idea who they are, but still) say, the rest is (a very short) history.

Peace Out! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mr_goofy
    Hey there everybody. Joined CE after my best friend "Kidakaka" sent me the link of his interview with CE.

Name: Ashish

*Engineering Trade: Electrical/Electronics Engineer

*Occupation
    : Working as a Project Engineer with Whirlpool at its world headquarters.

Work Experience
    : Worked 3 years for a small aviation company cranking out controls algorithm and models. Switched to my current job half a year ago.

*Hobbies & Interests
    : Cricket, Football (both kinds), hiking and lazying around.

*Aim in life
    : I use gtalk, no AIM. ๐Ÿ˜

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Came to the site to read my very good friend, kidakaka's interview. Liked the site and as they (I have no idea who they are, but still) say, the rest is (a very short) history.

Peace Out! ๐Ÿ˜
    Welcome to CE, Ashish ๐Ÿ˜€

*Aim in life: I use gtalk, no AIM. ๐Ÿ˜
    lol, I'm AIMless too!

I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.
  • mr_goofy
    mr_goofy
    Will definitely spread the good word!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I confess that I'm not a big Hindi-Movie-Fan ๐Ÿ˜’ , but Aamir Khan's Taare Zameen Par is surely a must-watch. Well, I'm sure most of you have seen the...
Hello world, Its a new year - 2008, hope you all have a blast and be prosperous and happy and all other good things. Phew... now that, that is done...
Does any one know how to readback *.mp3 files from Apple iPod and copy to local drive?
hi i need some topic for proj exhibition. some topic that are easily understood and fabricated. hope they are working models. plzzzz help me........ --pa1
This book has been penned down by two authors, Neeraj Pahlajani (IIM Bangalore 2004-06) and Ritesh Sharma (IIM Lucknow 2003-2005). Author(s) Speaks "This is a story of dreaming the great...