We're Hiring Part-Time Tech Bloggers! Apply Now!

So, you love to blog? Do you love engineering, technology, gadgets and gizmos? Do you like to talk about latest in technology to your friends (until they really get bored)? Well, we are actually paying tech bloggers to do that! Sounds Interesting? Read on...

As you are aware, CrazyEngineers has a popular technology blog called 'VoiCE' which reaches to tens of thousands of engineers in over 180 countries. We are looking to expand our VoiCE Author team and recruiting people passionate about covering the latest in engineering & tech.

Job Location:

On any planet with access to Internet. You can be located anywhere. We don't care.

Job Type:

Part Time.

Eligibility Criteria:

• Good command over written English.
  • Witty style of writing.
  • Ability to analyze technology news.
  • Some familiarity with WordPress (not required, but it would be an added advantage)
  • Passion for writing and covering latest technology news.
Who Can Apply?

You could be an engineer, non-engineer, a software engineer, engineering student, aspiring engineer, housewife who loves technology more than daily soaps, doctor, alien willing to destroy human race.

How To Apply?

1. Pick up any TWO latest technology, engineering, gadget news topics from various sources on the Internet, magazines, TV etc.
  2. Analyze and write those news items in your own writing style. Make your articles look like they've been written by our current VoiCE Authors, without the gross inaccuracies and typos. Feel free to add videos, images etc. Add both articles in a word file and send it as an attachment to the following mentioned email ID.
  3. In the body of your email, write a paragraph about yourself and why you wish to join the CrazyEngineers VoiCE Team.
  4. The subject of email should be "VoiCE Author Job Application - <Your Name>". Send your application to apply [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.
How to improve your chances of rejection:

• Ignore above mentioned instructions.
  • Copy all of your article from various sources and think you are smarter than job application reviewers.
Have questions before applying?

You can ask any questions in this discussion thread or send your questions to apply [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.

Remuneration: Performance based. Enough to keep you happy & excited about the job.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You may ask your questions in following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's have a tip daily to live Healthy & Happily 😀 1. Take Grapes Daily or more often. Eating grapes on a regular basis helps in the following ways. -...
6 strokes engine r used or not.why we learn only 2 n 4 stroke engine 😔
hai frnds,i mstuding 2nd yr mech department..pls snd the ideas of abt mini projects...wat r the mini projects in mechanical...how can i do that such kind of projects...
Hey guys. does anybody have any idea about implementation of steganography? Which programming language is the best for implementation. pls reply. Its a final year project.
Hello CEans😀, I am on my revision spree ,i.e.preparing for the interview process.Can anyone tell me what are the important subjects from which most of the questions are asked in...