We're Hiring Bloggers For VoiCE! Can You Make Us Proud?

CEans,

If you are mad about the latest updates in engineering and technology & take pride in being the first one to pick them up from various sources, we've our arms wide open for you. Come join our VoiCE blogging team and make us proud!

We expect you to possess exceptional (funny, witty, to-the-point) writing skills along with above average grammer gramar grammar & sentence construction. Familiarity with WordPress blogging platform is desirable, but we're ready to do some hand-holding for a few days.

We don't look for educational qualifications, number of degrees & certificates you posses. We however expect you to be 100% ethical, honest & sincere in your job.

Job Summary:

Role: Contributor ( -> Author -> Editor )

Description: Composing & publishing tech / engineering news articles obtained from our secret sources (we'll tell you our secrets once you join, promise!)

Type: Part time. Frankly speaking, the news updates pop-up round the clock. So you choose your own timings.

Location: Anywhere in India (others, please wait!). We've never seen or met our current authors; but we hope to, soon.

Remuneration: Yes. Ha ๐Ÿ‘! It's performance based the more you work, the more you earn.

Benefits: Your name pops up in front of audience from over 180 countries. Not many jobs promise instant international fame, right?

How to Apply?

Like always, we will KISS (keep it simple, stupid!). Pick up any recent news item from any source of your choice and write it as if you're the editor of the blog. Write a GREAT title and compose your article in 150-200 words and mail it to 'apply at crazyengineers dot com'.

If your entry pleases our editor, you'll hear back from us within 2 days of submission. If not, you may apply in the next round of expansion.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you have questions, ask them below. We'll be happy to answer all of them. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Do you mean to say type the article in a word attachment or just mail it up for you guys in the body of the mail itself
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Type it in the mail itself. Attachment just eats up more space in our mailbox.
  • Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Which means that we can pickup any previously posted topics on the forum and edit them in our way of style and thoughts right..??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    manish940
    Which means that we can pickup any previously posted topics on the forum and edit them in our way of style and thoughts right..??
    We wish life was that easy. We expect applicants to pick up a fresh news item from any source of their choice and write it as if you were writing for our VoiCE blog. We specifically want news posts. Go through VoiCE to get an idea.
  • Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Thank you!
    and i think i will get on to it in short
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is exciting! We have already started receiving a number of applications.
    Can't wait to work with the all new team and the oldies together.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    manish940
    Thank you!
    and i think i will get on to it in short
    May be you should think twice before applying.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The email address for applications is ->'apply at crazyengineers dot com'.
    Please take note.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    AbraKaDabra
    The email address for applications is ->'apply at crazyengineers dot com'.
    Please take note.
    What about those who sent their mails buddy ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Conqueror
    What about those who sent their mails buddy ?
    Mails sent to earlier email ID are being reviewed. It's just an internal update we've made.
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    How much we can earn as average?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The lowest we expect you to make, working part time as a 'contributor' from the comfort of your college canteen or bedroom is Rs. 6k per month. You're the one who'll decide how much to earn.
  • naveee
    naveee
    big k u are impressing always.... ๐Ÿ˜€ great opportunity
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    The_Big_K
    If you have questions, ask them below. We'll be happy to answer all of them. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Can videos be added to the article. I have seen few of voice articles containing videos. I had already sent the article to the email address mentioned without video. Can we send another article if we find it more interesting?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, any type of embeddable media is welcome as long as it supports the news.
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    c
    The_Big_K
    The lowest we expect you to make, working part time as a 'contributor' from the comfort of your college canteen or bedroom is Rs. 6k per month. You're the one who'll decide how much to earn.
    I have applied but not got any response.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Scorpion007
    c
    I have applied but not got any response.
    We've been replying only to those who're being considered for selection. There's slight delay in our response though.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    One small question:

Once selected, are we allowed to work at night (Indian time) in case we are all occupied by office and other stuff during the day?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nick_Sharma
    One small question:

Once selected, are we allowed to work at night (Indian time) in case we are all occupied by office and other stuff during the day?
    You can work 24x7. In fact, we'd love to have someone work at night.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    The_Big_K
    You can work 24x7. In fact, we'd love to have someone work at night.
    Awesome. I will be more than happy doing that. Thanks for the response though ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    I'm interested, but my sources of information are very limited, most of the information i get is from Wikipedia. I do have some good information that which can be shared here.

Let me know if selection process is done. I think i'll be suitable for this since i'm interested and also have huge amount of free time.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The selection process is ongoing and you're welcome to apply. Make sure that you read the announcement carefully and submit only the latest news item. We'll be happy to evaluate your application.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    This is something really great ๐Ÿ˜€

I would like to ask something, actually let's suppose person has joined your team, now would he get the detailed stuff on which the News Item or Article is to be written ?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    And yes, how many minimum or maximum articles one has to write, and do You pay per article ?๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sanyam Khurana
    This is something really great ๐Ÿ˜€

I would like to ask something, actually let's suppose person has joined your team, now would he get the detailed stuff on which the News Item or Article is to be written ?
    We basically source our news from PRs, exclusive embargos, University & Corporate news rooms. The focus is to write about interesting stuff in a simplistic language.

Sanyam Khurana
    And yes, how many minimum or maximum articles one has to write, and do You pay per article ?๐Ÿ‘Ž
    Yes, the payments are based on performance but there's a minimum threshold for new joinees.

At present we aren't hiring. Keep an eye on announcements section.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Ok, I would like to join in whenever you open it up next. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Kaustubh Katdare
    At present we aren't hiring. Keep an eye on announcements section.

Any Updates on this?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Vikram S Bargah
    Any Updates on this?
    Yeah, I also want to know ๐Ÿ˜›
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You should wait for an update from #-Link-Snipped-# .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft is, in my opinion, brutally honest in their latest ad campaign for Internet Explorer 10. It's a fact that IE sucked as a browser and the rivals took a...
I was accepted in a student activity at my university as a moderator . I was assigned to study material science to be able to give other students sessions ....
Neuroscientist Dr.David Eagleman has an interesting theory. As one grows older one's perception of time speeds up. This is because we fell we have seen it all and fast forward...
Samsung's Facebook Channel from Germany has showered some good news on the Galaxy S Advance owners. The days of your old flavor of android (2.3.6) are numbered. The account posted...
LuminAR is an interesting project that replaces your light bulb with a much sophisticated system that employs a camera, projector and software that lets the system identify virtual objects. This...