Wello Mobile Case Keeps Track Of Your Health, Priced At Rs. 12,350 In India

In the recent MWC 2014 event, Samsung unveiled their flagship smartphone - Galaxy S5 with a heart-rate monitoring sensor. In competition with them, Azoi Inc. has developed a case (cover) for iPhone that will monitor your health. Azoi Inc. named this mobile case as ‘Wello’. This product will inform you about your health whenever and wherever you carry your iPhone. It turns your mobile phone into a personal doctor. You just need to put your fingers across the mobile’s back and it will display your health measurements with medical grade accuracy.

The most astonishing part among this product's features is what it measures. Wello measures everything from your heart rate, blood pressure, temperature, ECG, blood oxygen level, Lung functions, respiration and even the heart rate variability. When you put your fingers across the back panel, at that time, you are actually putting fingers on the sensors that reside inside the mobile case. These sensors take readings, which are presented on your phones display with the help of Wello application. This mobile case is connected to the phone via Bluetooth (low energy).
Wello

Moving on to the compatibility of Wello - It works fine with iPhone 5S, 5 and 4S. It is also compatible with all android devices having latest Kitkat 4.4.2. But unfortunately at present, the covers are only developed for iPhones. So, android device holders have to wait for this product. Wello is available for pre-orders on company’s official website for Rs. 12,350.

Well, in case of fitness tracker or health measuring devices, Wello has to compete with Nike Fuel band, Tom Tom Runner and at last with Samsung Galaxy S5. But as you can see in the video below, this product does sound promising and way ahead of its competitors. How many of you feel this product is useful? Is the price justified? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Fun fact : Developed by an Indian Mr. Hamish Patel founder and CEO of Azoi Inc.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great find! It was unclear if this is an Indian venture or not. Even the website doesn't mention it clearly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

am doing a project under this domain!!!! pls help me ..i want to know how can i transmit the viedo signal through light??
The fingerprint has evolved very little in the last 60 years. Until about 20 years ago, fingerprints were primarily used by law enforcement agencies to identify criminals. However, of late,...
am going to complete b-tech final year in 3 months ..... so my problem is that i could not find out my self what to do after my b-tech life...
Regional budget smartphone manufacturer Lava as put up its new Android smartphone, the Lava Iris 503e up for sale for Rs. 6,749. The Lava Iris 503e follows the recent launch...