Welding Engineering;need help from engineer/ex engineer

I'm Bachelor Degree student in Mechanical Engineering from a local university, and I'm taking Applied Welding Engineering as my Special Topic.
In my assesment I must do a welding project, from planning by using WPS ( Welding Procedure Specification) until PQR (Procedure Qualification Record) , in the middle of that I need to practic what I'm plan in welding, so I need to come out something in welding industry such as piping, shipping, automobile, etc.
Hopefully if there an expert in welding field before this and now, hope can share and give an opinion also experience to me how the procedure come out and it flows. ๐Ÿ˜•
I'm now still search the information about it, and still need some helping from u guys there beside that I can know what actually have in welding engineering field. ;-)

Thank u. and really grateful if U guys also can help me. ๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• TheBugInYou
    TheBugInYou
    Cheer Up Man !!!

Welding industry Mostly now-a-days mostly appicable in civil Conustruction (Most of the structures are now of steel..)

OK ....

Welding Technology is a good Feild with Variable results though the Person or Machine or Material or Procedure , either anyone or all might be same. Thats why its very cautious work which must be handled with utmost care.

Let me first know few...
    1) what type of welding procedures are available at you (i mean .. Arc/gas/tig....)
    2) Whats your duration to complete your project.(Let me know how big it could be)
    3) Do inform me the above to as soon as possible.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, CEan - Suyash celebrates his 22[sup]nd[/sup] birthday today ๐Ÿ˜. Many happy returns of the day, dude! Keep rocking, have fun & change the world ๐Ÿ˜ Party On! ๐ŸŽ‰
hello everyone... this is Suyash Joshi, from VNIT, Nagpur (currently 8th sem. B.Tech) and I will be joining Oracle in the "Applications Development" sector in the later half of 2008....
CEans, Each one of us uses search engines to search the information available on the Internet. However, you don't always find what you want. There are lots of hacks &...
Dear sir, I am a 3rd year civil engg student from NIT, Jaipur. I wish to do my summer internship at bangalore, which is my home town. I had applied...
hello i am working on the project of smart materials. it is basically based on their properties and their future uses. so i request you all to please give me...