Welcome to Mechanical Engineer's Section

Hello CEans!

Its a great pleasure to introduce new section for the discussions related to Mechanical Engineering. We have lots of CEans who are Mechanical Engineers and this place is dedicated to them. Feel free to post your questions, ideas & thoughts in this section.

Kindly post in 'Suggestions & Feedback' section if you have ideas on making this section more useful for mechanical engineers.

-The Big K-

Replies

• TheBugInYou
    TheBugInYou
    Ya Thanks A Lot Man....

Really A Cool Place To Share Knowledge And Give Up What You Know. If U R Intrested I Want To Put Some Contests With Cash Prize For The Winners.

Let Me Know Your Intrest...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TheBugInYou
    Ya Thanks A Lot Man....

Really A Cool Place To Share Knowledge And Give Up What You Know. If U R Intrested I Want To Put Some Contests With Cash Prize For The Winners.

Sure! New ideas and initiatives are always welcome on CE πŸ˜€ . Just drop us a line at editorial at crazyengineers dot com .

-The Big K-
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    TheBugInYou
    Ya Thanks A Lot Man....

😁 Sounds cool! We will be waiting for the contest! 😎 I hope it will be open for all contest & not just the mechanical engineers πŸ˜‰
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    Yes! Very interesting! Looking forward to participate. Please announce the competition as soon as possible!
  • mechanical
    mechanical
    hi i m abhishek final year student if u have any challanging project topics related to automobile inf. me
  • mechanical
    mechanical
    hi i m abhishek if u buddy have any project topic related to automobile ..........................plz inf. me
  • sabeerc
    sabeerc
    hello.....😁
  • Cougar6zulu
    Cougar6zulu
    Hello, gotta tell you I love your site and have allready picked up on some great ideas for disscussion.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cougar6zulu
    Hello, gotta tell you I love your site and have allready picked up on some great ideas for disscussion.
    We're glad to have you on CE. How about an introduction in our Introductions section: -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • riseofstars
    riseofstars
    Be More Active People..
  • lynnmech36
    lynnmech36
    πŸ˜›hi i'm lynnmech36.i want to make a simple project deals with mech engg.if you can help me please contact me at #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • sri
    sri
    i want mechanical projects
  • sri
    sri
    hi frnd y cant u go out 2 make a robo its very challenging job 4 the engg s
  • abhishekanand
    abhishekanand
    hi i am abhishek anand i am in b.e mechanical final year , if any one have any innovative idea about a mini project pleas mail me at
  • sri
    sri
    thanq u..............
  • satheesh27887
    satheesh27887
    hello😁😁😁😁😁😁
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    hi i am sathish doing my final year in mechanical engineering!
  • raja99
    raja99
    hi..........
    i am Raja doing m.tech in energy management
    is there any new topics for presenting seminar
  • eyez2kill
    eyez2kill
    thanks admin,i am new here,i am a mechanical engineer,i have to make a cheap mechanical project,so people please help me out
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    Hello CEans!

Its a great pleasure to introduce new section for the discussions related to Mechanical Engineering. We have lots of CEans who are Mechanical Engineers and this place is dedicated to them. Feel free to post your questions, ideas & thoughts in this section.

Kindly post in 'Suggestions & Feedback' section if you have ideas on making this section more useful for mechanical engineers.

-The Big K-
    Biggie I think this post needs update. Now the section is called Mechanical and Civil Engineering.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm going to work on all the 'Introduction' articles over the long weekend. Expect new introductions very soon.
  • AnkitaDeshpande
    AnkitaDeshpande
    hi.
    i am Ankita
    I have completed my diploma in mech engg.
    I just wanted to know whether I can pursue a distant learning course in management along with my AMIE?
    If yes in which institute in PUNE?
  • skelib
    skelib
    hello i am a new member of ce
  • vaitheeswaran
    vaitheeswaran

HI,
    I'm more interested to participate in more online CONTESTS. I have some ideas of conducting contests such as automobile quizzig,glider contests,aeromodelling design contests and in the field of robotics to have a better technical thoughts.
  • kunalkaps
    kunalkaps
    hey im final year student and need a topic for my minor project so can u give me some idea
  • shubham juneja
    shubham juneja
    hi guys.......
    i am a final yr mechanical engineering from nitk. if you have any project on automobile engineeering . inf me . i am keenly intrested.
  • inforaushan
    inforaushan
    Hi , i am raushan , third year student if u have any challanging project topics related to automobile or designing plz plz infom me......😎😎😎😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! The 'Technical Discussion' section gets a new sub-section - Mechanical Engineering! The new sub-section will host discussion, ideas & questions related to mechanical engineering. I'm sure we have...
How can this topic be left undiscussed in CE...The most important decision of our life...what waz that that made u opt B.Tech..whether it waz ur own decision or maybe ur...
This might be a basic question for the Mechanical Engineers. Can anyone explain how does a pully reduce mechanical effort? Thanks, Rick
Hi CEans! We all are quite familiar with the science named "astrology". Now it depends on the individuals to what extent do this science(?) hold importance for them! Or should...
I've read about it in many books. Almost everyone thinks that the education system needs to be changed! I'm not talking about education system in any particular country. I came...