Welcome to Gadgets & Software Section!

CEans,

The eagle eye readers must have noticed the new section in CE. Well, it's actually our CE - Reviews section which has gotten a new name. With the name change, the scope of the section is not just limited to posting reviews. We can now talk here about all the gadgets, gizmos and software. We encourage you to discuss following topics -

1. Any gadget: Phone, TV, Camera, Modem, Adapter... you got the idea.
2. Any software: Android, Windows, iOS, freeware, shareware ....got it?

You may ask questions about any gadget or software, post your review, recommend your favorite software/gizmo to others and request feedback on anything. You may also post your generic questions about software, fixes, troubleshooting issues etc.

We hope you will flood our new section with your posts! Welcome everyone!:bighug:

Replies

• suyash
    suyash
    I am going to enjoy reading this section on CE the most now !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    suyash
    I am going to enjoy reading this section on CE the most now !!
    ...and contributing to it too, right?
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    hiiiii guyz
    plz tell me whch is the best laptop in the market nw dayz.....my budget is 40000-50000.............nd need general configuration wth 15.6 screen .....and also tell me abt netbuk whch one is perfect fr study purpose nd other net activities budget is 15000-20000
    The_Big_K
    ...and contributing to it too, right?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @vaib: It would be great, if you start a new thread about your query in the gadgets section. (It will be easily discernible then. ๐Ÿ‘)
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    okkkk buddy im gng 2 do tht......
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    For latest Computer peripheral price list in Delhi , Dealer name: #-Link-Snipped-# (It is second best shop in Nehru Place after Computer Empire)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Stumbled across this poem while reading around the net: The art of pretending is tricky indeed. It takes planning, luck, and lots of speed. Your boss comes by so you...
Samsung Galaxy S users rejoice! The Samsung Galaxy S Gingerbread 2.3.3 update - DDJV6 is now available through KIES software. The 2.3.3 update promises to bring performance improvements and many...
Sony Ericsson has just released the Android 2.1 update for AT&T Xperia X10 users. The new update promises lot of new features and ability to download and run more applications...
Okay, pardon my limited knowledge as I haven't followed news on the Microsoft's Mango phone. Steve Ballmer promised that the new update will bring over 500 new features to the...
Plz Help me with good institutes for GATE Coaching in CSE at Delhi.