Weird products in market these days

I just stumble upon this product listed in Flipkart mobile accessory.

#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Why the hell one should not buy a nice wired headset with same money.
Some claim that above product will reduce radiation, what the hell, a nice headset will also do the same.
Top comment in Flipkart review: "This is stylish thing" 😨
I would just say

Share products which suits Shut Up and Take My Money 😡

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Playstation 4. Period.

By the way that phrase is used when you are so impressed by the product that you don't want any more of the sales pitch. That doesn't look like the tone of your post.

Is this thread about the weird stuff in the market that makes you throw money at them?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Is this thread about the weird stuff in the market that makes you throw money at them?​

​
    Product is so weird to pay that amount of money.​
  • Cyborg 009
    Cyborg 009
    so many certified buyers for this thing 😲😲
    no wonder flipkart will prosper..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Aakarsh *Engineering Trade: Computer Engineering Location: Pune *Occupation: Student..! First day of College starting day after...! excited right now..n knows nothing about engineering as of now...😀 Work Experience: Not...
I downloaded OpenSUSE 12.3 & then made the bootable pen-drive. When I inserted the pen-drive & rebooted the computer, the screen with options Live mode, Media test,etc, etc, appears. When...
We have seen in past, the feud between two cultures in India, about which monument will be build at a place, Temple or Mosque. Not only that, the separation of...
India saw the launch of Sony Xperia Z tablet in May this year. Famous for its shockproof, dust resistant and waterproof nature, Sony's flagship devices are sure garnering some solid...
With all governments digitally spying on each other and on its own citizens, it looks as though the best place to store sensitive info is one's own head. What happens...