Website to host final year projects for free?

I want to host my final year project. Is any possible to host my web project freely.?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Surya A
    I want to host my final year project. Is any possible to host my web project freely.?
    Interesting. Could you tell me what information you wish to host on the website? I might be able to make a few suggestions.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Surya A
    Do you want to put a website of your own OR you want to share your project at a place where people regularly share their projects?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone please explain me ""work hardening""???? i cant understand ...how it is possible.....?????!! that material gets strenghen????
Apogee,a prestigious techfest in our university is going to be held on feb 7th and 8th in a grand way..i will update the events as soon as possible.
https://www.alexa.com/search?q=crazyengineers.com&r=site_screener&p=bigtop I heard about Alexa, a web information company that ranks various sites. Out of curiosity I checked out CE. We came out 55,992 overall and 8,184 in IN, which...
what is the advantage of using helical stirrups instead of normal stirrups in a cast-in-situ bored pile?
What are the tests carried out on fly ash used in RMC?