Website Information Tool for Alexa Rank, Google Pagerank - WebFo 2.0

Hello Engineers,

I have been an active member of quite a few webmaster forums and have many friends who run websites. But all of them including me had to visit multiple sites to get the information about a single domain. Then struck to me was the idea to make an All-In-One Application to get complete information about a single domain starting from favicon to source code and lot more.

WebFo 2.0 is the name of the application name and it is an update to 1.0 which had limited features. WebFo is just a short form for Website Information 😀

General Features of WebFo 2.0

- Up or Down to check if the website is online or offline
- PR checker which uses the Google toolbar link
- Title of the website
- No. of sites linked
- Alexa Pagerank
- View Alexa Search Stats
- View Alexa Traffic Stats

Advanced Options of WebFo 2.0

- WhoIS
- W3C CSS Validator and W3C XHTML 1.0 Validator
- Get Source to get the complete source code of the website. Only the source code and nothing else.
- intoDNS checks the health and configuration and provides DNS report.
- Validome Google Sitemap Validator
- Compete Rank Checker
- WooRank Checker

System Requirements :

- Works on Windows XP/7/8 with .NET Framework 3.0 or above.

Screenshots of Working App on Windows 8

With Alexa Search Stats​
[​IMG]​
With Alexa Traffic Stats​
[​IMG]​
With Advanced Options​
[​IMG]​

fdls is an Online Alias name of mine. If you find bugs, comment here and I will look over and fix them asap. I am the coder of this application.

Virus Total Check
[​IMG]

For Complete Analysis - #-Link-Snipped-#

Download - #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,
Harish Kotra

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's quite a lot of information. Looks like an interesting app. Will check it later. Do you plan to have an OSX version as well?
  • Harish Kotra
    Harish Kotra
    The_Big_K
    That's quite a lot of information. Looks like an interesting app. Will check it later. Do you plan to have an OSX version as well?
    I didn't code it for MAC users, but a friend on a forum converted this to MAC too.

Download: #-Link-Snipped-#

Note: You must have wine bottler pre-installed.

Try it at your own risk and I don't think it is harmful. Lemme know 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys am new here. and so far i love what i have seen so far,its a lovely community and i want to be part of it.hope to get some...
So you may be knowing what the fevicol logo is: a couple of elephants standing back to back with some circular object between them. Tell me guys, does this ring...
It's been heard that ASUS, the No.1 company in motherboard manufacturing has offered ASRock, the No.3 company's motherboard division.If this happens then we are about to see ASUS much much...
Since back 2008 of it's version release of 4.4.10, DSL was an inactive project. But recently John Andrews announced 4.11 RC2. Well that's good move to resurrect the dead Tux...
Softwares for RPi is increasing at very great pace. After several core linux distros like FreeBSD, NetBSD, Chromium, Puppy, OpenWRT, Marshmallow Ent. System & Aros, RPi has announced more than...