Differential
Differential
Branch Unspecified
21 Sep 2008

Website building

I'm sure many of CEans already have idea about this ! I need some information. What are the websites that provide free website building ? Which one you recommend ? Do they allow our ads and gadgets on that webpage ?
Anything you want to tell about this topic is appreciated
21 Sep 2008
Hmm, I guess I can be of some help here.

Entirely depends on 'your' concept of a website. If you're planning to build a blog site, you could just go with www.blogger.com or WordPress.com » Get a Free Blog Here and get your site done with few clicks. They allow you to post you ads and widgets on the site.
Differential

Differential

Branch Unspecified
21 Sep 2008
ok....
But I need website, not blog ! Moreover how to post external gadgets (not wordpress's) on blog ?
21 Sep 2008
Differential

Differential

Branch Unspecified
22 Sep 2008
I had a look at google pages and also newly launched google site. Its really cool. Also I saw synthasite which offers free web hosting. Now with these websites can I edit my html code generated ??? This is required to insert adsense html code. Bottomline is can I embed adsense ads in such websites ?
ragavendra31

ragavendra31

Branch Unspecified
04 Dec 2008
i think there are only a few sites that support the web site building and i am not specific about it but my judgment is google and yahoo are the trusted sites.
----
gomez
Lock-Os

Lock-Os

Branch Unspecified
04 Dec 2008
Try Geocities.com, they allow you to to host web pages.
bobgalle

bobgalle

Branch Unspecified
13 May 2015
what about sites like godaddy and bigrock... they gave good website builders and also u can put in you own html coded in it. Also they help in SEO and adsense i guess

I bought a domain and did few pages in it thru their website builder in say an hour at max.
(instrumentationtek.com is the site i did, just in case you might want to take a look at it).

Also they had some offer and i got a deal for 1 year web hosting at very cheap prices

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.