View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12889 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
ms_cs
ms_cs • Jul 11, 2009

Webmining or GridComputing ?

Which is better webmining or grid computing to do a project, ? I am interested in both. But want to know which one has good value in software field.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 11, 2009
What kind of project are you planning to do in web mining or grid computing?
ms_cs
ms_cs • Jul 12, 2009
In webmining project, it keep track of history of web usage, ie particular website usage. So that it can help for better customer relationship.
In grid computing, I want to do monitoring using my project in particular organization(example xyz organization).
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 12, 2009
Both projects could be very useful and provide great learning. I see that with the web project you are more into 'Analytics' part; which is very good. It's difficult to answer which project will help you more in software field.

I believe you should select the project which gives you more opportunity to show creativity and originality - which will be very much valued in software field.
ms_cs
ms_cs • Jul 12, 2009
The_Big_K
Both projects could be very useful and provide great learning. I see that with the web project you are more into 'Analytics' part; which is very good. It's difficult to answer which project will help you more in software field.

I believe you should select the project which gives you more opportunity to show creativity and originality - which will be very much valued in software field.
Thanks for the suggestion Big_K. 😀

Share this content on your social channels -