Web Technologies Mini Project Ideas List For CS/IT Students

Project ideas collection on web technologies for CS & IT engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these mini project ideas. This list has been complied after collecting project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the replies below.
We also encourage you to share more project ideas and topics so that we can update our list.
Some of the project ideas on the current list are -

Movie Rental Systems
Online Auction System
Online Hospital Management
Maintaining for WebStats
Online Shopping
Scrapbook
Online Photo gallery system
Online Job Recruitment System
Online Banking system
VoiceXML-based address book access using php
Discussion Forums
Reservation systems
Advanced Ticketing System for plays, matches
Web Crawlers
Web based Appointment Systems :
Social Networks
Enterprise Resource Planning ( ERP)
Student Information system
Attendance management system
Online Shopping Project
Speech Enabled Airline Reservation System
Shop Management System
Leave Application Management System
Blogging platform with PHP
Simple PHP Blog without database
Address Book
Meeting Room Booking System

Replies

• rajsatya
    rajsatya
    give me some project titles related to webmining.
  • rashmi_rajawat
    rashmi_rajawat
    AbraKaDabra
    Project ideas collection on web technologies for CS & IT engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these mini project ideas. This list has been complied after collecting project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the replies below.
    We also encourage you to share more project ideas and topics so that we can update our list.

Movie Rental Systems
    Online Auction System
    Maintaining for WebStats
    Online Shopping
    Scrapbook
    Online Banking system
    Discussion Forums
    Reservation systems
    Web Crawlers
    Social Networks
    Online Shopping Project
    Shop Management System
    Address Book
    real time chat system
  • rajsatya
    rajsatya
    other than these.?
  • rashmi_rajawat
    rashmi_rajawat
    can u pls suggest me some ideas to for doing research paper,since its been mandatory by the college and i have to submit synopsis within a week.
    i would appreciate if it includes some mathematical or computational problem,like those of sparse matrix....
  • rashmi_rajawat
    rashmi_rajawat
    rajsatya
    other than these.?
    why not try out android based application for smart phones that will send a message to say electricity board about faulty street lights by tracking codes on the pole....
  • MS01
    MS01
    please suggest me some topics for major project.............😀
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    please suggest me some topics for major project.............😀
    These all are college level Major project...
  • satyasai1987
    satyasai1987
    plz can you give me ideas and abstract for mini project in web technology
  • ANKIT KUMAR VERMA
    ANKIT KUMAR VERMA
    pls suggest me a topic in web tech. as mini project
  • jenistephen
    jenistephen
  • Janardhan Pasala
    Janardhan Pasala
    Discussion Forums project... is it possible to do this by using java or any other languages required?? please replay me.
  • Programmerss
    Programmerss
    can u give me an abstract for attendance mgmt. system
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Programmerss
    can u give me an abstract for attendance mgmt. system
    Make an attempt at writing it yourself.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    janardhan pasala
    Discussion Forums project... is it possible to do this by using java or any other languages required?? please replay me.
    There are more than one ways of developing a particular website / web portal. I think one of the ideal ways to go about it is using PHP/MySQL. There are tons of tutorials available for developing an online discussion forum. Do know that most websites use existing software to build their forums. To be able to develop a sellable product, you need to build a robust, secure system.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    jenistephen
    ANKIT KUMAR VERMA
    satyasai1987
    plz can you give me ideas and abstract for mini project in web technology

If all you want to do is practice, I suggest that you build a clone of any popular web app you use regularly. It could be an online forum or something complex like Quora or Twitter. You can create an online leaderboard, online apartment/society management portal, online garden management portal, online personal money management portal.
    The ideas are endless. You should start with something simple and keep adding features as you learn on the go.
  • maheswara reddy
    maheswara reddy
    can you give me a code for online leave management system project in web technologies language
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    maheswara reddy
    can you give me a code for online leave management system project in web technologies language
    No.
  • priyanka123!@#
    priyanka123!@#
    please suggest me a project in php and also asp.net
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    priyanka123!@#
    please suggest me a project in php and also asp.net
    Hello Priyanka, Welcome to CE. Please refer this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • maheswara reddy
    maheswara reddy
    could me tell any projects on web technologies for mini project
  • Rohan Bhatnagar
    Rohan Bhatnagar
    i want to make a website on online tv watching particularly for India please guide me for doing so.I know that there are many sites offering the same but most of them are not functioning properly.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    r.bhatnagar551
    i want to make a website on online tv watching particularly for India please guide me for doing so.I know that there are many sites offering the same but most of them are not functioning properly.
    #-Link-Snipped-# That looks like an ambitious project. I assure you there are hundreds of sites that let you do just that, but there's no harm if you can improve the functionality of such a site. We can definitely guide you provided you tell us where exactly you are stuck.
  • touqeer ahmad
    touqeer ahmad
    i want the project of online photoshop gallery
  • touqeer ahmad
    touqeer ahmad
    rajsatya
    give me some project titles related to webmining.
    Ankita Katdare

Movie Rental Systems
    Online Auction System
    Maintaining for WebStats
    Online Shopping
    Scrapbook
    Online Banking system
    Discussion Forums
    Reservation systems
    Web Crawlers
    Social Networks
    Online Shopping Project
    Shop Management System
    Address Book
  • touqeer ahmad
    touqeer ahmad
    i need the project of online photo gallery so give the idea of about this project
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    touqeer ahmad
    i need the project of online photo gallery so give the idea of about this project
    There are hundreds of photo gallery apps available in the market. You can try any of them on your smartphone and try to build something of your own on the similar lines. If you have any specific questions, please go ahead and ask.
  • Sathiskumar B
    Sathiskumar B
    Can please give brief idea about online Banking system
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sathiskumar B
    Can please give brief idea about online Banking system
    You can develop this project using PHP and MySQL. If you have a bank account, check if they offer net banking services. Log-in to that account and check for all the services they offer. Some services you would typically find would be: online funds transfer, balance enquiry and account statement (view + download), change address, request for mini statements or date-wise statements, create FD or RD online etc.

You could make a system that lets users create online bank accounts using their existing bank details and create a portal that offers all these services.
  • Tarikua Tesfa
    Tarikua Tesfa
    what is webmining can you please describe it.
  • ChitraShakya
    ChitraShakya
    Hi, I am fresher for Nodejs, Angularjs and Mongodb.. need to prepare a live project after my training from an institute on to the same.. please suggest some project ideas on the same.. which can add value to my resume as it will be my first project..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ChitraShakya
    Hi, I am fresher for Nodejs, Angularjs and Mongodb.. need to prepare a live project after my training from an institute on to the same.. please suggest some project ideas on the same.. which can add value to my resume as it will be my first project..
    Perhaps a single page app would be the best first for the technologies you've mentioned. I'd recommend building up a Slack clone with real time messaging among members and support for Channels and direct messaging.
  • ChitraShakya
    ChitraShakya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Perhaps a single page app would be the best first for the technologies you've mentioned. I'd recommend building up a Slack clone with real time messaging among members and support for Channels and direct messaging.
    thanks Sir
  • Priyanka Jadhav
    Priyanka Jadhav

Suggest me a topic that contains video playing option

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - could you elaborate a bit on your request? 

• rajesh regar
    rajesh regar

anyone suggest a project for B.C.A. final

• vaibhav chopade
    vaibhav chopade

Give me the mini project of Online Photo gallery system

• PRASANNA LAKSHMI DAMISETTI
    PRASANNA LAKSHMI DAMISETTI

Give me some suggestions regarding Online Photo Gallery System

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a list of seminar ideas for Computer Science/IT engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied...
i need help for selecting a best project. pls help me to select different and good project for electronic and communication.
There is a saying in Tamil about unkept promises:'It's writing on water'. Cambridge researchers have achieved just that by creating a super hydrophobic surface with a switchable water repellency. Binary...
pls give the information and full detail about watchdog in meter cabinet
Name:Cyril D Jacinth Engineering /discipline:Student,B.E(ECE) Location:Chennai Interest:I like to update myself with the latest invention in the field of Electronics. Purpose of Joining CE:I heard about CE through my friends,they...