Web development interns

Getmenift.com provides Web development internship who hold good experience in

1.UI /database design and open source development languages like PHP /MySQL to apply for the internship.
They also encourage students who currently pursuing MCA/ MTech / BTech / BCA / BCom
to apply for internship and the classes starts on 15th feb.

Send your resume to #-Link-Snipped-# and the subject of the email should be
10internship.in.

Resume without the above mentioned subject will be rejected.

Place: Delhi.
Date:Feb 9th-Feb13th 2011.

Address:30B, Ayodhya Enclave, sector-13, Rohini West Dehli, Delhi 110001.

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    hey praveena, i guess nift is for fashion and apparel designing, so is there really a scope for web development intern???
  • Reya
    Reya
    Yeah lovejeet ๐Ÿ˜€But there is no use of speaking about that now!Check the date!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone have video lectures for autodesk inventor 2011 beginners? It would be much help
You can succeed if nobody else believes it, but you will never succeed if you don't believe in yourself. ...and Thought of the Day... Great Relationships are not necessarily about...
CEan Sau celebrates his 21[sup]st[/sup] birthday today. Wishing him a very happy birthday. HaPPy Birthday Sau aka Saurabh ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:๐ŸŽ‰
i want to put up my question here which is " innovations in the field of technology in future".like in the past no one thought that we will reach up...
namaskar to alll CEans........my name is apoorv munshi and you can find me on CE forums with the name hackerboy......๐Ÿ˜.....i have just started writing articles in Ce voice and my...