Choose between Web Development and Android Development

What will be better Android app development or web design/development according to future.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# If you want to ask the question from a career perspective then both are good. I have friends working as website developers as well as mobile app developers and they both have pretty good salaries and they love their jobs. It all depends on what you like to do. Both fields will require different skill sets and knowledge of programming languages.

Which ones do you prefer? What is your current status on knowledge about these fields?

• Aditya Singh
    Aditya Singh

I agree with Ankita ma'am.

Website development is in great demand right now. But by that I don't mean HTML or CSS. I mean backend programming is in demand and is a great career path.

Similarly, android development which is currently a very prospering field also has great future.

So, it's completely up to you to choose the field.

• Shakti Singh
    Shakti Singh

Thank you @Ankita Katdare  and #-Link-Snipped-# 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I recommend learning Java programming language. There are several advantages in doing that. First - Android development will be easier for you to pick up. Plus, if you focus on the concepts and understand them very well, it'd be easier to pick up web development languages as well. 

Aim for Java Certification!

My personal belief is that web development will take over app-development in near future. First, the app world is shifting from native mobile apps to Progressive Web Apps because they hold a lot of potential. Google's backing the PWA initiative because it directly helps them save their business - which is search advertising. 

Another language you should pick up is Javascript. It's easier to get started with Javascript and I'd recommend picking up a popular framework like Vue or Angular in order to be job ready. 

Once you have full-stack skills-set you can apply to any number of jobs. Full stack developers are in great demand and will always be. 

Another important recommendation I have for you is that you should join the relevant 'Group' in our #-Link-Snipped-# app. It will help you stay up to date with relevant domain that you've chosen and have a chance to interact with the community that's active in that specific domain.

I hope this helps. 

• Advaita Homes
    Advaita Homes

Thanks for the information

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can I charge the electric bike battery during running?
Give me an answer related to bridges in detail so everyone can understand and make use of it
Is it necessary to clear jee or what to do don't know
Give me a Project Idea about Aeronautical Engineering I am studying aero I am more interested in doing projects so give me some ideas
how to write research paper and to find the maximum torque