web browser

hey guys. Which is the best web browser for browsing?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    If you want speed, i would suggest you Chrome. But it does have some drawbacks, like it crashes a lot sometimes. You can also try mozilla, its better and more secure.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I have been using chrome, firefox, ie 9 and so on. My vote goes to Mozilla and chrome. Both are equally good.
  • Shobhan Mankad
    Shobhan Mankad
    have been using chrome and firefox equally. i personally feel both are equally good. near about the same loading speed. i use alternately both the browsers.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I like Opera for downloading & secure connections. & Firefox for surfing.
  • Kalyani B
    Kalyani B
    i'm using firefox and safari.
    according to me , safari is best for map
  • SheldonCooper
    SheldonCooper
    If you have slow internet connection (dial-up or connection through mobile phone)then checkout Turbo feature of Opera.If internet connection is pretty decent then its surely 'Mozilla Firefox'.
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    my vote goes to " Mozilla Firefox"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to cool a room but not with air conditioner ​
I've been using iPad for quite some now. Today, I noticed a change in the look and feel of Google's front page on iPad. The new look is simpler and...
Can A.com access the cookies stored by B.com website ? If yes then how ? One possible option is that A.com behaves like a client and change its browser settings...
Samsung Galaxy R is the teared down version of the popular Samsung Galaxy SII phone. The phone has been officially confirmed. The phone will be launched for Asian, Middle East...
CrazyEngineers Mock Aptitude Test II Invitations Sent To Registered Members On Their Email Addresses. Those who did not specify valid CE-Forum ID or Email Address will not receive it. They...