WEB based information system in jsp / java server faces or any java platfm technolo

Hello CEs

i a m a progrmng student and m having problems coming up with an informations system that is web based on the java platform. The information system has to be as interactive as possible through web searches, a forum, a chat room and searches on itself. It should be able to pick something for searching from a bunch of keywords. Can any1 help m.. u can post a link r send m a direct email at

Fait

Replies

• Fait
    Fait
    WEB based information system in jsp / java server faces or any java platfm technology

i a m a programing student and m having problems coming up with an informations system that is web based on the java platform. The information system has to be as interactive as possible through web searches, a forum, a chat room and searches on itself. It should be able to pick something for searching from a bunch of keywords.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: WEB based information system in jsp / java server faces or any java platfm techno

Don't post the same thread all over the forum. I've merged your threads in CS/IT Engineering section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BMW - the company known for great cars and motorcycles silently released the latest bike, the 'M Bike': unique and awesome carbon racer. Breaking from the tradition of producing high-end...
Firefox is known for high end bikes and I had a chance to spot the bike on road today 😀 . The bike is a high-end one with following specs:...
After reading a post by biggie ,I thought of creating this thread So guys what will be your first question to PM of India ,if you got a chance?
Story on iWEBLEAF 3G Data Card on CNBC TV 18 Young Turks : [video=youtube;xO6P5JKcVjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO6P5JKcVjI[/video] Two young techies in Orissa claim that they have developed a laptop for only Rs 5,000...
I got this curious question in my mind while reading about something today. I haven't heard of any news till date about someone hacking into automatic drive systems. But it's...