Web 2.0 Expo | San Fransisco | May 3-6, 2010

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Web 2.0 Expo is a conference and tradeshow for everyone who cares about embracing and extending the opportunities created by Web 2.0 technologies. Web 2.0 Expo engages thousands of participants through:

• Tactical and strategic sessions assembled by program chairs Brady Forrest (O'Reilly) and Sarah Milstein (UBM TechWeb), designed to hone practical skills and keep you ahead of the game
  • A bustling Expo Hall showcasing companies and projects vital to the web ecosystem
  • Keynote presentations from leaders and innovators describing what's ahead for the industry
  • Time to connect with other like minds through events, an unconference and a robust "hallway track"

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone including admin, i am in final year btech student (computer science)... i want to go in programming field... but a senior told me that inspite that you are...
Hi, friends! I am implementing a project about traffic light. This is the first time I design a system, so i don't know what i have to do. Can you...
With 'The Times' and 'Sunday Times' announcing that the users will have to shell out money to access their content (£1 for a day's access and £2 for a week's...
I'm wondering why this has not been discussed in Civil Engineering section yet. It'd not hurt to begin discussing the biggest construction projects going on around the world. What say?...
i m 2nd year mechanical engineear..i want some gud idea for my project..cn anyone pls help me for dis??