Web 2.0 and Internet trends - US perspective

With a lot of brouhaha happening over the past few months over the declining economy, the world and more importantly US (and its other derived economies) look upon the web to give the GDP a boost in the arm. Mary Meeker, a reknowned analyst from Morgan Stanley has recently come out with this slidedeck on what does the future hold for us ... worth a look.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Surprised Biggie hasnt posted this already!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    With a lot of brouhaha happening over the past few months over the declining economy, the world and more importantly US (and its other derived economies) look upon the web to give the GDP a boost in the arm. Mary Meeker, a reknowned analyst from Morgan Stanley has recently come out with this slidedeck on what does the future hold for us ... worth a look.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Surprised Biggie hasnt posted this already!!
    Frankly speaking when I see words like "Morgan Stanley" and presentations with lots of text & charts, I fall asleep. :sleeping:

Thanks for sharing the presentation 😀 !
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    lol ... forget Morgan Stanley ... look at the findings ... ad revenues all set to fall .. ad spends going to go down ...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    lol ... forget Morgan Stanley ... look at the findings ... ad revenues all set to fall .. ad spends going to go down ...
    No problem. We will, we will, rock the world! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

*Engineering Trade:electrical and electronics Location:visakhapatnam *Occupation: (Student; B.E 2nd year) *Hobbies & Interests: very fond of getting to know new innovative things hobby listening to music *Aim in life: to...
Electrnoics engineering:is a branch of engineering which deal with assembling, testing, troubleshooting and coupling of electronics components , like, resistor,doide,capacitor, transistor and electronics parameters for the design of certain circuit...
hi guys.... was just surfing the web when i dropped on to this site. its got some great info. i hope to have a pleasant experience here.
can anyone of u plz tell me how n where to run the GL programmming based programs..... actually i've used c++ and in that i 've done GL programming for...
hello.....i m facing problem in computation of FIRST n FOLLOW in compilers using C program...if any1 knows how to write that program...plz tell..