Weapon to detect velocity of missile and launch counter attack?

CAN A WEAPON BE CREATED WHICH DETECTS THE SPEED AND VELOCITY OF THE OTHER MISSILE OR BOMB AND IT THROWS A MISSILE OR BOMB ITH THE SAME SAME VELOCITY AND SPEED. IF SO WHAT MAY HAPPEN?

Replies

• Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    supradeep.v
    CAN A WEAPON BE CREATED WHICH DETECTS THE SPEED AND VELOCITY OF THE OTHER MISSILE OR BOMB AND IT THROWS A MISSILE OR BOMB ITH THE SAME SAME VELOCITY AND SPEED. IF SO WHAT MAY HAPPEN?
    i cant understand the part "IF SO WHAT MAY HAPPEN"............
    can you ask in some more detail?????
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    supradeep.v
    Such type of weapon are already available and being used by army. I remember India has set up such anti missile launcher at Bombay High.
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    I MEAN THAT IF SUCH TYPE OF WEAPONS R THERE WILL THERE BE MORE DESTRUCTION?
    AND WILL THE BOTH MISSILES COLLIDE OR WONT THEY?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    supradeep.v
    It depends on the technology adopted for the missiles.
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    OK THANKS
  • akash.kasina
    akash.kasina
    supradeep.v
    No it wont,we use such type of anti missiles so that we can blast the approaching missile before reaching its targeted area,by this way we can even reduce the effect of the enemy missile by blasting it in air!!!😁
  • robo_warrior
    robo_warrior
    much advanced technology like nuclear powered lasers are used to target and destroy missile in the air without any physical collisions
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    robo_warrior
    much advanced technology like nuclear powered lasers are used to target and destroy missile in the air without any physical collisions
    Few months earlier come to know about such invention in US. for such weapon it requires huge power source.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# did you check this -> #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# did you check this -> #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    This is the article I'm talking about.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys......... the time running depends on the mass around us...... for example the time near the pyramids is slower when compared to the time running in the nearer other...
IM A EEE STUDENT AND I'VE COMPLETED MY 1ST YR AND CAN U PRESCRIBE THE BEST BOOKS FOR SECOND YEAR ?
How many of you have faced this situation lol. I bet there would be many 😁
hi frnds,i'm anu & i'm a 4th yr mechanical engg student.....
i m study in govt engineering collage gandhinagar in instrumentation and control branch.... in 7th sem... if you have any information abot latest technology nd automation instrumentation electronics plc .scada...