"WE STUDENTS" on a lighter node

westudents

We, the students. People are allowed to make mistakes, but we aren't. Your comments?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I dont see whats there in the image to figure out what this thread meant to be!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    I dont see whats there in the image to figure out what this thread meant to be!!
    Because it's been hotlinked from Facebook. I'll attach it to the post in a minute.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As you people know, every Indian Parents wants their son to be an Engineer, every Indian parent wants their daughter to marry an engineer too. Isn't this foolish? There are...
how to get that equation ,pls help me to how to solve n get that equation.
Quote: Read about 7 Awesome Engineering Inspirations Starting today and throughout Engineers Week, Knovel will highlight 7 inspirational solutions engineers have designed and built that are totally awesome! Read our...
Considering solar reflection, what material should prove to be best option? I have option of chrome steel & mirror but I want more if possible. Because mirror don't provide flexibility....
this project already done by many people. but i have a doubt in this who know this project well ... please help me to complete this project