We miss you , CE Infocus

posts by bot CE Infocus was informative indeed, Now i really miss ce-infocus at ce, what about you CEans

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Me too miss teh CE-Infocus
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE InFocus is just a bot that grabs RSS from other sources and posts the summary. Do you all want it back on CE?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Infosys CEO, Mr. K. Gopalakrishnan has warned that there might be another 2008 like recession. In 2008, collapse of a bank kickstarted domino effect and got many other dependent businesses...
With the fierce competition between the top Indian IT companies to attract talent; companies are offering greater incentives to employees. Wipro has hiked the referral bonus from Rs.20,000 to Rs....
My dear guys, I am 8th semester ECE student. This saturday (18th Dec), Capgemini is coming to our institute for placement. I am interested in communication engg, Computer networking etc....
anyone can say me importance of PLC(programming in logic circuit) course &does it necessarily important for electrical engineering students....plz reply me the details about PLC course.
The Colosseum - the greatest amphitheatre of the antiquity - was built in Rome, Italy, about 1920 years ago. It is considered an architectural and engineering wonder, and remains as...