We Just Crossed 44000 Discussions On CE!

Have you noticed that we've crossed 44k discussions on CE Forums? ๐Ÿ˜

We're also closer to 200k posts on CE. It's all up to you how fast we can achieve the mark. ๐Ÿ˜

Hint: Gadgets, Debate, News, Technical Discussion Sections are all open to your new, innovative, interesting threads.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Wow, that's great! ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜

CHEERS! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    That's cool๐Ÿ˜
    Congratulations CE, Bigk, Mods, CEans, Visitors ๐Ÿ˜€
    I never thanked server administrators, now thanking them also for keeping our database good ๐Ÿ˜
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yay!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Great!!! CE Rocks!!! Congrats Biggie! Where's the treat??? Taj??? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    CE rocks ๐Ÿ˜ !!!
    Keep going buddies !!!!!!

Congratulations to the everyone behind this success.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My dad brought a solar lamp today. the seller said it would give a backup of 3 hours. will give a complete review in a week so that people can...
Nokia has just launched a video teaser of 'something'. Watch the video and guess what it is.
It is interesting that many contractors are grousing about their involvement in the coming London Olympics. All ghave been effectively gagged from talking about it. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1011824.article?cmpid=TE01
Apparently there is a National Engineers Week in UK from 19 to the 25th February. Seven areas where engineers can serve to sustain the seven billion population has been suggested....
please,can any body tell me how to design 2 elements rect. patch antenna with micro strip feeding?