WD My Net N750 Wireless Router, Worth Rs. 7200?

Western Digital recently forayed into the wireless router market and has launched WD My Net N750 HD Dual-Band router in India for Rs. 7200. WD promises greater range with their 'FastTrack' technology. The N750 will offer 300+450 Mbps speeds [over Wi-Fi, I guess?]. It offers twin USB ports along with IPv6, DNLA and UPnP.

I wish to know whether WD routers really are worth the money? Is it capable of sending signals say about 50 ft away with about 4 cement walls in between?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread will appeal more to the Indian engineers who aren't from IIT. I remember checking the IIT results online for the first time (over the Internet; it was all...
Throughout my engineering days while learning C++, I used to think why these computer languages are so dumb. One " ; " missing and they throw up an error on...
ELAN 2013 is the technical and cultural fest of IIT Hyderabad. Organized and celebrated every year with growing enthusiasm, this is one event that IITians from Hyderabad are surely looking...
Are there any jobs with start up for my experience. i have 6 years of experience in ERP domain. I am learning Pythong language. I know Java also along with...
Myself Abdul Rahumaan from Chennai, presently I am working as a mechanical engineer in Tebodin Consulting and Engineering company in Chennai itself, I looking after all the fire protection system...