View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12774 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Wazaaaap CEans!

I mean, Hi! 😛 Sorry to break the "no english slang" rule, but I didnt want to be too cliche 😉

Name: Ashraf

Engineering Trade: Communications Engineering

Hobbies & Interests: Keeping up with technological news, watchin movies & NBA, playin basketball, reading 😀

Aim in life: Innovate/invent devices that benefit mankind (also be a sucessful engineer running my own business 😉)

I joined CrazyEngineers because: Its one place to share knowledge and assist one another. Great engineering minds think alike, no? 😛

By the way, I think that red header picture at the top of the site is pretty neat!
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 12, 2007
Selamat, Ash!

You've landed at the right place 😀 , of course we are not very hard on the 'slang' thing, but you'll appreciate that we need to keep the community (a bit) professional 😉
By the way, I think that red header picture at the top of the site is pretty neat!
😁 Good to know that!

-The Big K-
haha, thanks! And yes, it is preferable to keep things somewhat professional 😉
Wow, its been 6 years since my first thread! 😀

Thanks Kaustubh Katdare for creating CE. It was great to see it grow over the years, interacting with so many like minded engineers-in-making and professionals. There has been no other place like it, where I was able to pour out ideas and read other awesome ideas as well. I may have been on-and-off at times, but it was always great to come back into the action.

I hope to see CE grow to further heights, and I'm truly honoured to be part of this great community.

Looking back at my first post, I believe I'm on track for my aims in life 👍
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Jul 12, 2013
Welcome to CE community ash 😁
Harshad Italiya
Welcome to CE community ash 😁
Thank you Harshad sir 😁
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Jul 12, 2013
ash On Aug 12, 2013 it will be 5 years since my first thread! 😀

Same Date ! 😛
Jeffrey Arulraj
Jeffrey Arulraj • Jul 12, 2013
ash
Wow, its been 6 years since my first thread! 😀

Thanks Kaustubh Katdare for creating CE. It was great to see it grow over the years, interacting with so many like minded engineers-in-making and professionals. There has been no other place like it, where I was able to pour out ideas and read other awesome ideas as well. I may have been on-and-off at times, but it was always great to come back into the action.

I hope to see CE grow to further heights, and I'm truly honoured to be part of this great community.

Looking back at my first post, I believe I'm on track for my aims in life 👍
Hey man one of the most prominent ever young and stylish Film star of CE

Welcome to CE again
Jeffrey Arulraj
Jeffrey Arulraj • Jul 12, 2013
Harshad Italiya
ash On Aug 12, 2013 it will be 5 years since my first thread! 😀

Same Date ! 😛
To be exact many CEans Mods Joined CE in July

Abhishek Rawal
ash all are from the same month
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 12, 2013
ash : Time surely flies by. I remember having conversations with you over forum restructuring. Boy we've come a long way.

The next real achievement would be to get together under one physical roof to kick some serious a$$ in the world of innovation and engineering. 😀
Abhishek Rawal
Abhishek Rawal • Jul 12, 2013
Welcome to CE, buddy 😁
Feel free to explore .. haha !
lal
lal • Jul 12, 2013
-a tear drop rolls down-

Good old days. Even better today. And awesome tomorrows.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 12, 2013
Announcement for the new mods is long due 😀
lovebox
lovebox • Jul 12, 2013
Congratulations ash !
And the very best wishes for your seventh year and many more years to come on CE.

Share this content on your social channels -