Wazaaaap CEans!

I mean, Hi! ๐Ÿ˜› Sorry to break the "no english slang" rule, but I didnt want to be too cliche ๐Ÿ˜‰

Name: Ashraf

Engineering Trade: Communications Engineering

Hobbies & Interests: Keeping up with technological news, watchin movies & NBA, playin basketball, reading ๐Ÿ˜€

Aim in life: Innovate/invent devices that benefit mankind (also be a sucessful engineer running my own business ๐Ÿ˜‰)

I joined CrazyEngineers because: Its one place to share knowledge and assist one another. Great engineering minds think alike, no? ๐Ÿ˜›

By the way, I think that red header picture at the top of the site is pretty neat!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Selamat, Ash!

You've landed at the right place ๐Ÿ˜€ , of course we are not very hard on the 'slang' thing, but you'll appreciate that we need to keep the community (a bit) professional ๐Ÿ˜‰
    By the way, I think that red header picture at the top of the site is pretty neat!
    ๐Ÿ˜ Good to know that!

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    haha, thanks! And yes, it is preferable to keep things somewhat professional ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Wow, its been 6 years since my first thread! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# for creating CE. It was great to see it grow over the years, interacting with so many like minded engineers-in-making and professionals. There has been no other place like it, where I was able to pour out ideas and read other awesome ideas as well. I may have been on-and-off at times, but it was always great to come back into the action.

I hope to see CE grow to further heights, and I'm truly honoured to be part of this great community.

Looking back at my first post, I believe I'm on track for my aims in life ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜
    Thank you Harshad sir ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# On Aug 12, 2013 it will be 5 years since my f#-Link-Snipped-#! ๐Ÿ˜€

Same Date ! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    ash
    Wow, its been 6 years since my first thread! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# for creating CE. It was great to see it grow over the years, interacting with so many like minded engineers-in-making and professionals. There has been no other place like it, where I was able to pour out ideas and read other awesome ideas as well. I may have been on-and-off at times, but it was always great to come back into the action.

I hope to see CE grow to further heights, and I'm truly honoured to be part of this great community.

Looking back at my first post, I believe I'm on track for my aims in life ๐Ÿ‘
    Hey man one of the most prominent ever young and stylish Film star of CE

Welcome to CE again
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# On Aug 12, 2013 it will be 5 years since my f#-Link-Snipped-#! ๐Ÿ˜€

Same Date ! ๐Ÿ˜›
    To be exact many CEans Mods Joined CE in July

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# all are from the same month
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Time surely flies by. I remember having conversations with you over forum restructuring. Boy we've come a long way.

The next real achievement would be to get together under one physical roof to kick some serious a$$ in the world of innovation and engineering. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to CE, buddy ๐Ÿ˜
    Feel free to explore .. haha !
  • lal
    lal
    -a tear drop rolls down-

Good old days. Even better today. And awesome tomorrows.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Announcement for the new mods is long due ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# !
    And the very best wishes for your seventh year and many more years to come on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi. sorry to hijack your thread but i need help urgently. im doin a school project building a line following robot. im having trouble looking for the codes online for...
this is a doubt i have had for a long time !!! is it better to go abroad imediately after graduation or will it be better to work for some...
hi, all my friends can give me name of some vlsi desgning centers ,which give the traning on vlsi designing. i do'nt want to do MS. but want to go...
Hi CEans, Since am a ABAPer, iwish to know who all are ABAPers here. I sometimes have queries and since i have been active in CE, so i would love...
Yahoo messenger "Call" button is disabled. How to enable it? My Internet connection is through proxy server port 80