Ways for avoiding disruptions in Parliament - A quest Dr. Kalam was on.

Every government tenure always faced the disruptions in Parliament. On cost of public exchequer, debate is not as much fruitful as it should be . This was one of the issues, our Ex President was dealing with, before leaving this planet. May be we can carry forward his ideas and inspiration.
CEians, Please provide your ideas for the same.

RIP: A Great Person with vision for The Great Nation.

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    make it online ,or via video conferencing,who try to disrupt ban him from the group.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Good question and thanks for starting this discussion. I guess Parliaments work only by debate. Debates can be healthy if both parties are open to new ideas and hoping to reach a conclusion. What kind of disruptions are we discussing here?
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Good question and thanks for starting this discussion. I guess Parliaments work only by debate. Debates can be healthy if both parties are open to new ideas and hoping to reach a conclusion. What kind of disruptions are we discussing here?
    I think
    like the one going these days ,congress want resignation of Mrs. sushma swaraj and don't want to listen her explanation.
  • vishnu tej
    vishnu tej
    Jatin Asija
    make it online ,or via video conferencing,who try to disrupt ban him from the group.
    I think this may work 👍 Now a days, more news channels are coming up. So, why can't our Govt. take initiative to telecast parliament debates every time. Even Media like News paper should involve in this and give the regular updates on what was happening in parliament. So, that the common man will be aware of it.
  • Vignesh Ananth
    Vignesh Ananth
    Yeah... it's a good idea of telecasting parliament activities. So that a common man also knows what's happening in governmental activities....

And also now a days people are well aware on governmental activities and development of our country.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    VIGNESH ANANTHA KRISHNAN
    Yeah... it's a good idea of telecasting parliament activities. So that a common man also knows what's happening in governmental activities....

why people are saying that telecasting is a good idea ,it already happening ,for Lokshabha ,there is Lokshaba Tv and for Rajyasabha there is Rajyasabha Tv ,and also they have respective YouTube channels,And having 29 channels for each state Vidhan sabha ain't make Sense.
  • Somesh Diwanji
    Somesh Diwanji
    I think,
    1.Parliament should have its a own Research department to look over the issues and bills.
    2.With power of RTI, weekly work update (working hours and constructive hours) should be published.
    3.On long run, MP or MLA's should be known for their contribution in constructive hours in parliament.
    4. Any traditional instrument like logjam or siege by opposition should be replaced with more fruitful methods for displaying disagree.
    5.Most of us consider the logjam..etc as part of Parliament working, but picture need to be changed. Its time to look the Parliament working with different angle. And it can be changed only we start taking interest in it. (indeed sometime its more interesting than bigboss 😀 but at cost of public exchequer 😔 )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Flipkart is reportedly testing its hyperlocal delivery service called f Qck. The main objective of this service will be to deliver the goods within hours. Flipkart will fulfil all the...
Hey! This is Danish Ahmed.. Student Of Final Year Computer Engineering..
What is the working principle of Double acting Positioner? and how it is work?
hello everyone, this is a new thread for people who got knowledge park after the various rounds of counselling. various discussions , information and suggestions are always welcomed.