Water level control and detection

😁haa haa electronics is pretty and i like very much and the future will won't survive without electronics
please send me the project with circuit diagram and coding on water level control and detection

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: electronics is pretty

Wow, you want everything without putting in any efforts! Hats off to you, sire!
  • vissin
    vissin
    Re: electronics is pretty

Haha... he wants everything readymade and still claims to love electronics!

Anyhow, Bhagath, Water level control is a very simple application. I've made various level controllers in my first year of working for a process instrumentation company. Think of a basic scheme... post it here. We'll help you develop your idea.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well mna, u can but out cool watre-level controller projects!!!impress ur teacher and earn marks!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    You may use IR sensors with both radiator and receiver lying face to face. I have given you a start. Do the rest yourself.
    This was just an example from my side. Being a Mechanical person I do not have much knowledge on these subjects, so therefore my suggestion may not be correct. I request the ECE people to correct me if I am wrong.
  • MatlabMentor
    MatlabMentor
    Just contact me at at yahoo com...really fun to see your message
  • gohm
    gohm
    You can also create the same thing in purely mechanical forms as well
  • silvrado
    silvrado
    i've worked really hard on this one. my water lvl controller is based on conduction in water. i'm running 2 pairs of parallel wires an passing AC signal thru it to prevent corrosion. coz of the length of the wires, its acting as a capacitor i feel; and passing all of the AC signal even when the probes r not immersed in water. wat can i do about it? passing DC signal might corrode the probes. wat kind of cable can be used to prevent formation of a capacitor? i pray for ur help...
  • neo1786
    neo1786
    Hey this idea is being used on a flood alarm system......for level detection,u can use reed switches on the surface of the container n a magnet floating in the water rght in front of the line of reed switches.when magnet comes in front of the reed switch,the switch will close.........u can also measure the rate of rise in water.........
  • rajmetha
    rajmetha
    Hi all,,

A new members, and let me tell you we discuss lots of project problems and find solution..Also if want I have a links who make project on professional basis..
    So anyone wants to discuss and complete projects with some payments,most welcome..

Regards
    Raj Metha
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    raj87verma88
    You may use IR sensors with both radiator and receiver lying face to face. I have given you a start. Do the rest yourself.
    This was just an example from my side. Being a Mechanical person I do not have much knowledge on these subjects, so therefore my suggestion may not be correct. I request the ECE people to correct me if I am wrong.
    What???

Just kidding 😛

One very simple solution I can think of is partly mechanical. Anyone notice the buoy ball in their toilet flusher? If you connect the pivot to a potentiometer, you get a variable resistor change according to the angle of buoy lever, which in turn gets changed by the water level. Anyway, this concept has existed since the middle ages (sans the resistor 😛). I think some engineers these days are eager to implement something cool and high tech while losing sight of simplicity.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans,Engineers are known to simplify the problems common people face. Blogging was hard. CE is proud to bring you an opportunity to interact with the guy who simplified it for...
Hey guys, doing the introduction thing. 😁I'm a bioengineering grad student in Colorado, hoping to get a little assistance with a few esoteric side projects I've been working on, and...
overseas education 2008 England Master of Business Administration University ranking!
Hello everybody there........ today i have joined it........... its a terrific site where we can interact in a much better way i think. feeling very good about it... hav a...
CEans, We're extremely proud to have Team Innova Materials on CE. Four young engineers from University of Pennsylvania are changing the world! They want to deal with the water problems...