WATCH LIVE: WIRED Business Conference 2011 with Bill Gates, Martha Stewart, and More

For those inclined:
Quote:Disruption. In today's business world it's a constant the force that never lets up. While we may get a break from turmoil in the economy and markets, the pace of change in business is only going to increase. So you've got a choice: You can stand still and get swamped by disruption, or you can embrace it and let the rest of the world compete on your terms. End Quote

#-Link-Snipped-#
Please note the date 3rd May 2011

Bioramani

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• hello , I was going through time to live concept , this is basically helps to prevent circular routing and also lets the broadcaster in network know the packet...
I was hoping to see the dead Osama Bin Laden. However, I'm bit surprised that there are no official photos of dead Osama so far. Things are quite unusual. There's...
Sometimes we found ourselves no where and finally we finish in better position. When I choose Electrical stream, I don't know what I am doing but as time goes on...
Hero Honda Hunk motorcycle is releasing in India on May 04, 2011. Like all motorcycle companies, Hero Honda is promoting the 'new technology' built in the bike and its strength...
HI, Im guiding, College Students in developing academic projects. Currently iam focusing on Embedded/Microcontroller and Software based Student Projects. We Provide Latest Embedded Live Projects for Final year BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech,...