Wanted:Project Suggestions For Wireless Communications

I'm a final year student in Electronics and Telecommunications. I'm confused about what project to select and how to go about it,I would appreciate some help!! 😕

Some of the fields I'm interested in,include

-Wireless communication .. 3G,Site Planning and Roll-out
-Satellite Communication
-Cryptography
-Telecommunications Switching Networks

I've also been interested in making a solar powered cell phone, but i have no clue how to go about it !!

PLEASE post your suggestions!!

Many thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to study Window Applications but couldn't find any good book for that. Tell about some nice books for Window Application.😁
This is a long story but you must try it. i was astounded by bobby's guts. go on read it. Little Bobby came into the kitchen where his mother was...
cricket has reached exciting levels with IPL......😎 Infusing the same into exams .... some suggestions....😉 (on lighter side) (1). Reduce exam duration to one hour and marks to fifty. (2)....
A Priest dies & is awaiting his turn in line at the Heaven's Gates.. Ahead of him is a guy, fashionably dressed, in dark sun glasses, a loud shirt, leather...
ABSTRACT​ We propose an appearance-based face recognition method called the Laplacianface approach. By using Locality Preserving Projections (LPP), the face images are mapped into a face subspace for analysis. Different...