Wanted

I saw the movie Wanted a couple days ago. Good film with great action & effects. Be sure to leave your phsyics laws at the door as they do not apply in this film. Angelina Jolie did a good job as always, ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yep! I also watched this a while back. Kick butt stuff! Interesting twist at the end, hehe.

Hey gohm, perhaps its possible to curl the bullet? Add some tiny flaps on it and use super fast tiny actuators to automatically yaw/pitch/roll 'em.. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Btw, I'm used to leaving physics laws at home : I've seen lot of Rajanikanth (South India's Superstar!) movies!

๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Hey rajnikant is master in defying gravity,well i like the flim quite an entertainer!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Infosys/WIPRO/TCS/SATYAM/Cognizant & other major IT services companies recruit engineers in huge numbers! ;-) . I was wondering if our CEans could share their interview experiences etc. with the rest of...
Guys.. have you checked your mail lately? Free software licenses (for education & research purposes) from Microsoft.. from around 50 different titles. Such good folks! ๐Ÿ˜› Has anyone got them...
Hi! Am starting a thread on viruses, the most common thing that effect our PCs/laptops almost daily. Lets discuss some common viruses and how to tackle them where our antivirus...
Hi!friends! Can Any One Please Suggest Me A Good Topic For Final Year Mechanical Project.
Via Tech Radar: Swedish-Asian telecommunications vendor VNL has launched a solar powered GSM system it hopes will extend the customer base for mobile phone networks in rural areas. Rural areas...